Chapter 16 Meet The Parents

At the Granger house, Hermione was sitting in her room reading a book when a barn owl came in through her window with a note from Aleksandur. He was letting her know that he was going to arrive on Sunday. Hermione squealed and ran downstairs; she went into the kitchen where her parents were having tea.

"Mum, Dad, I received a note from Aleksandur, he said that he'd be arriving here Sunday," Hermione informed her parents.

"Do you know at what time?" Jean asked.

"Alek said he would be here around noon,"

"Alright, I'll have lunch ready for us. How is Aleksandur getting here?"

"He'll probably take a portkey since he can't apparate without seeing where we live first."

Hermione's parents nod, "Why don't we go shopping this afternoon, Hermione."

Hermione agrees and goes upstairs to get her shoes and purse. Jean and Hermione head out to the grocery store to pick up the things they'll need for lunch. While Jean and Hermione go shopping, Dan straightens up the house a bit.

On Sunday, Hermione helps her mother prepare lunch. Hermione is so nervous that Jean shoos her upstairs so that Hermione can get ready. Hermione goes upstairs to take a shower and try to do something with her wild hair. Hermione finally decides to pin her up; then she put on a pair of jeans and a red blouse. Hermione slips on her shoes then sits down on her bed to read. Hermione was so nervous that she couldn't concentrate on what she was reading; she kept looking out the window to see if Aleksandur was coming.

Hermione finally decided to take a seat on the window seat and stare out the window. She suddenly saw a figure coming up the street; it was Aleksandur. He was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a royal blue dress shirt that brought out his eyes. He was carrying a bouquet of roses and another of orange roses and carnations. Hermione couldn't help it; she squealed when she saw him and ran downstairs.

 Hermione couldn't help it; she squealed when she saw him and ran downstairs

"Mum, Dad, he's here!" Hermione yelled.
"Hermione calms down," Jean tells her daughter, giving her an indulgent smile.

Hermione was about to run to the door to open it, but her dad caught her arm.

"Let him at least ring the bell," Dan said, rolling his eyes.

As soon as the doorbell rings, Hermione rushes off to answers the door. She takes a deep breath, then opens the door. On the other side of the door, Aleksandur down at Hermione and smiles, "Herm-own-ninny, it is so good to see you."

Hermione beams at Aleksandur, "It's good to see you too, Alek, please come in."

Hermione steps aside, and Aleksandur comes in, he leans down and kisses Hermione on the cheek, causing her to blush. "Beautiful roses for my beautiful girlfriend," Aleksandur said as he offers Hermione the red roses.

She beams at him and takes the roses. Hermione takes the roses and smells them; she smiles up at Aleksandur, "Thank you, Alek, they're beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."