Chapter 20 Belated Party

Viktor takes Holly by the hand, and Aleksandur holds Hermione's hand. The young couples apparate to Viktor's home first with Marko side along apparating with Remus, Andrian goes home to make sure that everything is ready for Hermione. They arrive in Viktor's back yard, where they are all greeted by Viktor's mother, Anna.

She smiles at Holly and pulls the young woman into a hug, “Velcome, Holly, to our home.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Krum, I'm so happy to be here,” Holly said as she hugs the woman back.

“Please, Holly, call me Anna.”

“Thank you, Anna.”

Anna greets Remus, Hermione, and Aleksandur. She led them all into the house where Viktor's family is waiting for them. Viktor's grandparents are standing in the living room, and Viktor's siblings come running down the stairs to greet Holly and Viktor. Viktor smiles at his younger siblings and hugs them when they reach him.

“Viktor ve are so glad you are home,” Yoseph said to his older brother.

Viktor ruffles his little brother's hair. Yoseph huffs and pushes Viktor's hand away and smooths out his hair. Viktor then picks up his little sister, Sofeja and kisses her cheek, she giggles and kisses him back.

“Is this your girlfriend, Viktor?” Sofeja asked.

“Da, Sofeja, this is Holly Potter. Holly, this is is my little sister, Sofeja, and my brother Yoseph.”

Holly smiles at the children, “It's nice to meet both of you,” Holly said as she offers her hand to Yoseph.

Yoseph takes her hand and kisses her knuckles, “It's nice to meet you, Holly, you are beautiful,” He told her.

Holly blushes, Sofeja giggles, and Viktor rolls his eyes. Viktor then introduces them to Hermione and Remus. Yoseph does the same thing to Hermione and shakes Remus' hand. After that, they all go into the living room to meet Viktor's grandparents.

“And these are my paternal grandparents, Iordan and Anastasiya Krum.”

Immediately, Viktor's grandmother brought Holly into a hug and kissed her on the cheek, “Khubavo e da se zapoznaem, Kholi,(It's nice to meet you, Holly.)” Anastasiya said in Bulgarian.

“Khubavo e da se zapoznaem I s vas, gospozho Krum (It's nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Krum.)” Holly answered.

Everyone looked at Holly surprised except for Hermione, “Luff, when did you learn Bulgarian,” Viktor asked.

Holly blushed, “Hermione and I have been learning to speak Bulgarian all summer. Hermione is better at it, of course.”

Hermione blushed, “No, I'm not, Holly. We're the same.”

“I think it is vonderful thot the two of you learned to speak our language,” Aleksandur said.

“Not very well, I'm afraid, at least not yet,” Hermione replies.

“Nevertheless, Ve appreciate the effort,” Anna said and hugs Holly.

Remus smiled proudly at the girls.

“Now, let me show you to your room, Holly,” Anna said to the redhead.

Anna wrapped her arm around Holly's waist and led her upstairs while Viktor followed behind carrying Holly's trunk. Anna led Holly into a room next to Sofeja and down the hall from Viktor's room. Anna opened the door to Holly's bedroom, and Holly gasped. It was a beautiful Victorian-style bedroom with a four-post bed and crystal chandeliers. She walked into the bedroom and went over to the french door when Holly opened them she had a view of the beautiful mountains.