𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

Y'all boutta hate me 😭😭 AGAIN.

Plot twissstttt 🤪

Finna change Kia's name to Kennedy. Tired of the name Kia, making me think in the car. Finna name her Toyota like shit. Snsn 😭😭

There was no doubt that both of them were nervous

There was no doubt that both of them were nervous. Kamari was right at her door but he was hesitating to knock. Leilani was on the other side, she knew he was here cuz she saw his car outside but she was waiting for him to knock.

This is so dumb. She thought.

He finally knocked and she waited a bit before she opened the door.

"Hey." She said shyly.

"Wassup." He gave her a nod and they just stood there.

"You gon let me in?" He asked after a while.

"O-oh. My bad." She said and let him in before locking the door.

Damn bitch you already stuttering. Lani thought in her head.

"I didn't make anything." She told him.

"I'm aight, I already ate." He said as he sat on the couch and she sat next to him.

"Whatchu wanna talk bout?" He asked her.

"Did you cheat?" She asked right away.

Damn. Straight to the point, ain't it? He thought.

"Nah ian cheat."

"Then why didn't you tell me?" She asked him.

"Cuz you wasn't talkin ta me?" He said, more of a question.

"But you coulda tried talkin to me. I woulda listened."

"Would you?" He asked and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked him.

"I texted and called you a hundred and one times and you didn't think about replying to even 1 out of my 45 messages. Who does that Lani? You gon say you ain't seen all my calls and texts? All I asked was for you to call me back or reply but you couldn't even do that so I stopped trying." He said and shrugged.

Now she felt bad. In her head, she was just hurt. She wanted to be the one to have his babies, but he ain't gotta know allat. She wanted so badly to reply but she couldn't bring herself to.

"I'm sorry." She apologized, earing a scoff from him.

"Sorry ain't gon fix nun." He said, bitterly.

He was hurt but he was trying to hide it by acting tough, not know that won't also fix anything.

"We done? I got somewhea ta be." He said bluntly. She looked up and stared at him. No way he was acting like this right now.

"Why you doin this, Kamari?"

"Doing what?"

"You actin like youn care what I gotta say."

"I don't." He shrugged.

Lani tried hard to fight back her tears. He was being ruthless right now and she thought it was her fault.

"You said you hated me Lani. You know how much that shit hurt? If you ever did some shit, you know I would never say anything like that but you had to go there. Lani, I don't think this shit will work." He said.

Lani felt her world crumbling down when she heard that. She invited him here to talk and rekindle their relationship. She wasn't expecting this. She started having negative thoughts and she tried hard to neglect them.

"Mari please, please don't do this." She begged as tears spilled from her eyes.

Kamari turned to her, and wiped her tears with both his hands before resting them on her cheeks.

"I don't want this to end. I don't want what we have to end, Lani. But this is what we have to do. Let's take time for each other first and if God likes it, we'll find our way back to each other.

"I had a miscarriage." She mumbled but he heard her and his hands dropped from her face.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Kamari asked.

"I'm sorry. I found out I was pregnant like a week after the situation happened. Then Liyah and Kia were at my house and there was a lot of blood on the bed." She rambled as she cried. She cried hard.

She's been holding this in for a month and all she wanted, no, needed was for Kamari to be there with her. She couldn't sleep at night. She'd have dreams about her baby but she never actually got to see her baby. She didn't eat, sleep, or do anything. She laid on her bed for days. Liyah and Kennedy told her multiple times to tell him but she was scared.

"You coulda called me, Lani. Why you doin this to yoself?" He stressed.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly.

He sighed and got up. He pulled her up and wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked upstairs to her room.

He opened the door and closed it back before walking towards the bed and laying down with her.

"I'm sorry, Mari. I swear."

"Whatchu sorry fa, Lei? It ain't yo fault, stop blaming yoself."

He wasn't mad at her, he was just hurt. He was hurt that they lost their baby, but he was mostly hurt becuase she didn't tell him and she went through all of this all alone. His thoughts were messing with him. He was telling himself that it was his fault. All of his was his fault, when in reality, it wasn't.

He was trying so hard not to cry cuz he knew if he cried, she was gonna cry and break apart so he tried not for himself, but for her. She don't need allat stress no more.

"You mad at me?" She asked him.

"Nah, ian mad, ian mad at you. I'm more mad at myself for not being there."

"But it's not your fault either. Don't be mad at yourself, I'm the one who did this to myself. Be amd at me."

"I can't be mad at you Lani. I guess it's just fate. We don't have power over any of this so we'll both have to live wit it."

"I love you. So much." She told him.

"I love you too."

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

This was so sad awwwhh 😪😂