Four - The IT Girls

"Hey Nellie! Come sit down, your friends can join too." Isaac announces as we rock up to his table, much to the excitement of Holea.

A few of the senior boys grumble as they shuffle along to accommodate the four of us, but they do what Isaac says. Everyone was talking before we sat down, but now most are watching us in a judgey fashion, probably wondering why we have been allowed to infiltrate the top table.

"So how was class? Did you enjoy it?" Owen asks to the right of me, as a thrilled Holea pushes past Waverly and plops herself down next to him, staring at him dreamily.

Waverly sighs and squeezes onto the other side of Roxanne and me.

"Yes it was good; I think I'm going to enjoy the course." I reply as I place my lunch in front of me.

I hear a giggle and try not to act as if my heart just popped out of my chest when I see Zander sat at the end of the table, with some gorgeous girl sidled up next to him with her hands all over him. I can't seem to tear my eyes away as a sick feeling burns at the back of my throat, and I shoot daggers at both of them. The annoyingly stunning girl is practically sat on his lap, thrusting her tits in his face and insisting on feeding him his food. What the actual fox? Who the hell is she? Her curly brunette hair with caramel low lights falls perfectly to her shoulders, and her body is so feminine and curvy. She is literally the complete package with a perfect face to match. Although Zander does look a little uncomfortable, he doesn't make a move to push her away and is actually talking to her, which infuriates me. His eyes flicker to mine but I make a point of purposefully ignoring him.

"Hello Roxanne." Isaac smirks as her name rolls off his tongue, making her tense besides me.

I'm surprised he actually bothered to learn her name.

"Hello Isaac." She retorts with a straight face as she sets her food out on to the dull brown wooden table.

As they lock eyes, they seem to make it a game not to look away, much to the annoyance of the two girls sat on either side of Isaac. As I dig into my sandwich, which is sadly a little soggy, I can't help but dart my eyes over to Zander and the mystery girl again. It is obvious she really likes him, but is he into her? I certainly don't want to hang around long enough to find out. Waverly is very quiet beside me, ignoring Sheub who she is sat next to and trying to discreetly keep an eye on the flirty Holea and bored Owen. Me too sister.

"Damn it Viv you made me break eye contact." Isaac suddenly pouts making Roxanne cheer in victory. "Don't worry Roxie we can go for round two tonight - your place or mine?" Isaac asks in a sultry voice, making Roxanne roll her eyes, pretending not to be affected by his charm.

"Ha, you'd be lucky." She snorts.

"Yes I would." Isaac murmurs quietly.

"You're always welcome in my room Isaac." The bottle blonde from besides him exclaims as she runs her neon orange extensions down his prominent bicep.

"And mine of course!" The brunette with an English accent adds in excitedly.

Wow, these must be the insufferable IT girls. I wonder if the girl sat next to Zander is a part of their clique as well.

"Are you going to introduce me to your girlfriends then Isaac?" I ask, gesturing to the two girls sidled up close to him.

"Oh this is Ava and Chelsie, we're only friends." He shrugs much to their disappointment.

"We weren't only friends last weekend." Ava pouts as she fiddles with her nose stud.

Ugh, I knew it! They may only be 'friends' but in Isaac's world, this usually means they have hooked up.