Epilogue

Ten years later...

After saving and saving for what felt like a hundred years, Zander and I finally had enough money to get married in our dream location of the Bahamas, surrounded by our closest friends and family. Our honeymoon was perfect and we even got to fulfil my dream of swimming with pigs in the ocean, and gaining a (slight) natural tan! We did kind of wish everyone had gone home straight after the wedding, as it was awkward at times with all of mine and Zander's family everywhere, but overall it was just idyllic.

A year after we were married we had a little girl who we named Isla Faelyn, who is growing up much too fast as she is already five years old. She is a little poppet and loves to help me around the house, which is very handy. I hope the same can be said for when she reaches her teens! I am very happy that she is already in love with dance and walking in my footsteps. With wavy honey-blonde hair and sparkling sapphire eyes she is my carbon copy, and I love twinning outfits with her, even though it's cheesy. After Isla came the twins Dillon and Logan, who are now two. Let me just say, boys are completely different from girls. Isla; angel, the boys; hard work, very hard work. They always want to be on the move, and their favourite thing to do is draw all over my lovely cream walls! They look just like their daddy with dark hair and cheeky grins, and I know they are going to be heart breakers when they grow up. It's doubly hard as there are two of them, and I still have to find time for Isla. I have no idea how my mum coped with five kids. I'm going to be bald by the time I'm thirty-five, and that's with only three children!

I do love my boys, even though they want to play all day and night, and I would not change them for the world. Zander is a saint when he's off from work and in the evenings, and I can count on one hand the times he hasn't arrived home in time to help me put them all to bed. I don't know what I'd do without him!

It took Isaac and Kai a little while to be completely ok with Zander and I being in a serious relationship together, but obviously they are fine now. Owen didn't care too much as he was too obsessed with taking Waverly out on cute dates and making sure she was happy.

We both finished college and now I co-run the dance studio with Eden. We both do flexible hours to fit around childcare, and luckily Zander's mum is a great help and looks after the boys when I have to work. Eden and Zach got married after the birth of their first daughter Hannah, and have since had another named Holly. They are both sweet girls and dance like their mum and auntie. Holly is just a month older then Isla so they are very close, and call themselves 'the cousin besties', which is absolutely adorable. Kai and Pippa also had a little girl named Leah, who their eldest Harvey loves to tease.

Waverly and Owen got married a couple of months before Zander and I did, meaning we are now officially sisters! Of course we are still very close and see each other all of the time. They have three of their own children - Benjamin, Arabella and baby Callum. My boys idolise Benjamin who is just coming up for four, and we always have playdates arranged, as they are cousins.

Isaac and Roxie did eventually admit their feelings for each other and start dating, but they split up when Isaac finished college and was offered a top job in England, as long distance was too hard for them. However, Roxie discovered she was pregnant, and they did love each other meaning they decided to make it work. Isaac was going to leave his job and move back to the states, but seeing that he was committed to her and how thrilled he was she was having his baby, Roxanne decided to move to England with him. They still live there now and got married a while back, happily raising their little boy Jaxon together with a little girl on the way.

We attended Rylan and Nina's wedding last year, who surprisingly ended up together! I am so happy that they have both found happiness, and Rylan is doing very well since he started a successful firm and is the big boss. We aren't close friends, and Zander still doesn't like him, but now Roxanne is my sister-in-law we are kind of family with Rylan I guess. I still feel bad and very embarrassed that I ever thought of the idea of fake dating, although Zander and I are able to laugh about it now. We were both idiots!

The last we heard of Viv was when I stumbled upon her name in a magazine, revealing she is now married to a hunky male model. After everyone found out that Zander and I were together in college, she went full psycho on me, which was understandable. Eventually she did apologise though, and revealed she always felt threatened by me as when she was with Zander he used to talk about me all the time. As long as she is far away from Zander I don't care what she does, and I honestly haven't thought about her in years.

Ever since Zander and I got together all those years ago, my life has never been far from perfect. I love my beautiful family, even though I am always tired. Zander has never failed to put the kids and me first, and always works hard to make sure we get all we desire. I love him so much, and he shows me everyday that he loves me too, meaning I never have to worry or doubt his affection.

For the rest of our lives it will be Zander, Isla, Dillon, Logan and I against the world, and I know that as long as I have my family I will never have a reason to complain. 

Thank you so much for reading this book loves! There is not going to be a sequel. I hope you have enjoyed it. Please like and comment if you did! I have loved writing this book and will miss Nell and Zander! 

Please follow me and check out my profile for my other books; I have 12 completed ones now, and lots more planned!

Love to you all! xoxo

Edited