28

"That's it," he groaned out, darkened gaze focused down on the tiny space between our bare fronts.

I was straddling him, slowly moving up and down on his length, cupping his jaw and trying to keep myself together.

Michael's hands gripped my hips almost painfully, from where he was guiding me to roll my hips along with my current motions.

"Jesus..." he breathed out, still focused on the place we were connected at, "baby, fuck."

Still in his living room and on his couch, the moonlight was our only light. It lit up his features so beautifully, it made my heart thud loudly in my chest.

His low voice and groans only added to my pleasure, unable to put in to words how much he made me feel not only physically.

I continued letting him guide me while moving atop him, my breasts brushing against his chest every now and then. I knew I was close, much closer than he was, that was for sure. I felt too heavenly to care.

"Shit," I breathed out heavily, my sweet and warm orgasm rushing over me in strong waves. I sat down on him, stopping my movement and hugging him to me with my arms around his neck.

Michael took it upon himself to then thrust up into me, prolonging my high and causing me to moan out. I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest, panting as if I'd just ran a marathon and fully taken aback by the beautiful hot liquid pleasure I felt coursing through my body.

"M'not done yet, baby," his low voice right by my ear made me shiver and feel aroused all over again. He had given me a moment to calm down, staying buried deep inside me, very hard and hot.

"I- I..." I felt so incredibly spent, heart still racing because of him.

I pulled back from him a little to be able to meet his beautiful deep and dark eyes glimmering in the moonlight.

It was suddenly so quiet and I had never felt such peace.

"Wanna finish me off?" A smirk tugged at the sides of his lips before closing the tiny space between us to kiss me sensually. The kiss was almost as intimate as what we were now doing, and made my whole being go crazy for him.

"Yes," I nodded with a hoarse whisper, lips brushing against his while my eyes fluttered open.

I could only imagine what a mess I looked. My hair had to be more than messy, with Michael having gripped it in his fist a few times, and my bare face had to have been so flushed and shining with sweat.

Carefully I manoeuvred myself off him, feeling a little pain as this had been a completely new position for me. Without a word I lowered down onto my knees between his parted legs, admiring how he watched me and lazily rested back against his couch, carelessly running a hand through his hair.

I then observed him ridding himself of the condom, before tossing it onto the coffee table randomly. 

I found myself getting completely lost in his complexion. Michael was utterly beautiful, especially now in the moonlight. There was nothing I wanted more than to remember this moment and feeling forever.

"Look at you," he murmured, reaching one hand over to cup my jaw and brush his thumb along my lower lip.

Deciding not to waste any more time, I moved my hands up along his thighs until I had reached his hard member. Even after my release I still felt excited, desperately wanting to see him come undone because of me.

I offered him a small smile, feelings and heart going wild when his hand slowly moved to tangle in my hair.

"Really wanna take a photo of you, sweetness," he chuckled lowly and my smile widened.