46

"Fuck," he drawled out, hands on my back making it arch and enable for his lips to meet my breasts.

I sighed out with utter pleasure, my legs tightening around him and hands gripping desperately at his hair as I realised just how close to my release I was.

"Michael, oh gosh..." I moaned out breathlessly, my whole body beginning to tense up.

One of his hands gripped my behind and tugged me closer to him on the edge of the counter, causing his thrusts to angle deeper and directly at the nerves inside me that had me close to losing my mind.

"Holy shit," I gasped out at the new feeling as his lips moved up along my hot skin to leave an almost careless yet passionate kiss right below my jaw.

I tugged at his hair, bringing his face back up to mine so that I could kiss him. His low groan muffled against right as my orgasm washed over me in a warm wave of complete pleasure.

"Curse," he murmured against my lips, kissing them even as I had to stop to somehow keep myself together.

I had never felt anything like this before and could barely think straight.

A breathless laugh left my lips, still enjoying my high as his thrusts grew sloppier, "fuck."

"Shit," he grumbled out, glancing quickly down at where he was disappearing inside me before grabbing the back of my head and kissing me vigorously, even though I wasn't capable of returning it with equal enthusiasm.

With a couple more hard thrusts Michael gently bit the sensitive skin by my neck and hit his orgasm, releasing inside of me while I ran my fingers along his back in a caring way, now basically hugging and clinging onto him as I was left dazed after my gratifying and powerful orgasm.

I focused completely on his deep and accelerated breaths, and how they slowly calmed down. My heart was still beating fast as he stayed buried inside me, which made me feel rather complete in a weird way.

I felt very daring, as I had never had sex anywhere but on a bed. To have had him so swiftly and easily hoist me to sit on the island counter turned me on beyond words.

My hands trailed soft figures and shapes into his skin, feeling it move under my touch with every breath he took. Everything felt so serene right now, despite the act we had just partaken in. I let my hands move back into his hair, now running my fingers through it as gently and carefully as I could.

Michael began leaving small and lazy kisses along my neck, making me smile to myself. I still felt rather dazed and had absolutely nothing to say.

"S' so hot when you curse," he mumbled, voice still so deep and low it made my sensitive core clench around him involuntarily, before he grinned lightly against my skin.

I giggled quietly as he raised his head up from the crook of my neck and kissed me ever so lovingly, it made me want to burst with happiness and feelings for him.

"I think you may have broken me," I decided to tell him, feeling almost limp against him now. Michael laughed throatily, before he kissed me again.

"That a good thing?" He questioned, dark and brightly shining eyes meeting mine, flooring me completely by how utterly beautiful he looked lit up by the morning sunlight streaming in from outside.

"Very," I nodded, giving him a wide smile, "but I do need to take a shower now."

"Food first," his gaze moved down to my lips, before he discreetly licked his, "I'm hungry."

"You're cute," I grinned at his insinuation and kissed him once more, "I love you."

"Love you too," he kissed me back before I could pull away, "I wanna eat you out."