67

Camille

"Did you just die?" I gaped at the television on which Michael, Tony and George were currently playing their video game.

After several attempts to teach me how to use the controller, Michael had decided he would teach me when it was just us two.

"Won," Michael corrected, relaxing back against his couch and letting me cuddle up against his side with my knees pulled up to my chest.

"I died," George cleared his throat from the other end of the couch, glancing over very discreetly.

I frowned, "that's terrible, I'm sorry."

I felt bad that George found it uncomfortable to be around me with the rather obvious crush he did have. I was sure that it would pass soon and we would grow to be good friends, especially since Michael wanted it now too.

Tony's boyfriend Zach had literally just become one of my best friends, and Sarah loved him as well. The three of us had attempted to play the game earlier, yet we couldn't bring ourselves to shoot anyone among other complications, leaving us the first to lose.

I really did feel like I had connected more with George and Tony today, and couldn't be happier for Michael having invited me and Sarah to join their boy's night.

"Oh! Have you seen these TikTok's of girls walking nude to their boyfriend playing video games and filming their reaction?" I had to ask, eliciting an excited squeal from Sarah.

"Yes! Love them," she nodded with a laugh, and Zach joined in, "so cute."

"What's TikTok?" George nervously cleared his throat and asked again. I was beyond happy that despite his conflicting feelings, he wanted fo converse with me and made a clear effort to be kind.

"She's crazy for it," Michael chuckled, dark eyes focused on the game that was still going on, "like Vine but with preteens."

"It's very lovely, actually," I insisted, "it's an application. You should try it out, George!"

"Sure," he murmured, focusing on the game as well yet glancing over every now and then.

"We could all make one. Maybe a silly one or a quick dance?" I suggested, Sarah and Zach immediately on board while Michael hesitated the most.

"Sweetness..."

"Yes! I'll start searching for an easy one," Sarah pulled out her phone and, with Zach peering over her shoulder, began to search TikTok.

__

"Never again," Michael opened a beer for himself and took a swig out of the glass bottle.

I giggled and made my way to him. It was just the two of us in his apartment now, everybody having left just a couple of minutes ago.

"It's already got so many views!" I showed him the screen of my phone on which I had my TikTok profile open, "it was so fun."

"M'happy you came," he spoke, not too interested in the masterpiece of a dance all six of us had somehow managed to pull off at once.

"Me too," I gathered my hair up in a quick ponytail, seating myself by the island in his kitchen while he leaned back against a counter opposite, facing me, "I really feel like I connected with you friends. George did tell me that you've been teasing him about his crush, though..."

"When'd he tell you that?" Michael grinned to himself, earning a gently nudge and disapproving look from me. He shrugged, still amused as he took another swig of his beer.

"When we talked together before they left. He was quite honest about his feelings, and he assured me it's just a passing fancy," I explained, "he did tell me you've been teasing him about it, which I strongly disapprove of..."

"If you saw how flustered he gets when you even breathe, you'd make fun of him too, sweetness," he chuckled to himself before he took a step forward, placed his beer on the island behind me and situated himself to stand between my legs.

"It's not very nice to make fun of him," I frowned, toying with the hem of his black tee shirt.

"He doesn't take it serious," he assured me, "it's just what we do."

His brows then furrowed slightly, "you got a crush on him?"

Out of surprise I giggled gently and brought my arms to loop around his neck, in the process drawing his hard front closer.

"I think he's very sweet and cute," I told Michael, smile widening when his gaze turned more challenging, "and I know I've only met him a few times, but it really is a wonder to have found someone less talkative than you."

"M'only talkative with you, everyone else is shit," he gave my cheek a quick kiss, "but you gotta tell me if you have a crush on George."

His dark eyes searched mine, growing impatient as I tried to think of a fun answer. I shrugged and smiled with satisfaction, acting coy.

"Maybe a tiny crush..."

"No. Not happening, Camille," he immediately shook his head adamantly and with a confused expression, amusing me more, "you're the only one my dick could get hard for. Don't have eyes for anyone else."

I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair at the back of his neck, "you have such a way with words, honey."

"M'never gonna let you see George again."

I sighed dramatically, trying not to smile too widely, "forbidden love? Oh, how exciting.."

He shut me up with a punishing kiss, catching me slightly off guard before I did kiss back. My hands gently trailed to cup his jaw, feeling how it flexed when he kissed.

"Two choices here," he murmured against my lips hotly, sending warm tingles through my body from his sexy and low voice, "I fuck you until my name is the only name you know."

"Or..." I beckoned him to continue, feeling hot as his hands slipped under my hoodie to feel my bare skin.

"I tie you up and make you feel good with my tongue and an ice-cube."

I blushed insanely and pulled back a little, just enough to find his eyes with him.

"Bet you won't fancy anyone else then," he grinned, clearly very pleased with himself at the reaction his voice and words had gained from me.

"I was only teasing you to make you stop teasing George, Michael," I explained, my voice much softer while my brain was jumbled up with excitement, lust and overwhelming need for him, "but that does sound quite exciting."

"Yeah?" he kissed me quickly, "be a good girl and go wait on my bed."

"Oh, gosh," I laughed lightly, probably still
blushing, "I love where this is going, I'm going to start crushing on others daily."

"I'll kill all of them," he joked, taking a step back to observe me as I quickly jumped down from the barstool. I giggled and shook my head at him.