64

"C'mon, that's it," he grumbled out, hot breath and lips brushing against the side of my face before he kissed me again, blurring any coherent thought from my mind.

The moment his thumb reached down to touch that sensitive bundle of nerves between my legs in the midst of his long and paced thrusts, I was sent over the edge.

My nails dug into the skin of his upper back, revelling in the warmth and pleasure wave after wave of my orgasm washed over me with. Michael's thrusts slowed down, groaning hotly at the feel of my walls clenching down on him.

"So fucking good, sweetness," he murmured, words muffled when I tightly gripped his face and held him in our kiss, my satisfied and pleasured moans dying away in it.

My legs tightened around him, making his thrusts reach deeper inside me and in turn prolong my high.

"Oh, my God," I laughed breathlessly to myself, feeling so light and carefree then. Michael leaned his face down into my neck, where he proceeded to leave hot and openmouthed kisses lingering against my sensitive skin.

"Fuck," I whispered seductively right into his ear, my fingers tangling in his disheveled hair now, a knowing and mischievous grin forming onto my lips.

"Jesus," a deep grumble rumbled up from his chest, soon turning into a pleasured groan when he pulled back to see how he was disappearing into me.

He hit his high and released inside of me, kissing me again to muffle his groans while slightly disappointing me as I hadn't been able to watch him in such pleasure.

"You really have a thing for me cursing, huh?" I teased lightly after a minute or two, feeling so relaxed now with him still slowly moving inside me, riding out his orgasm while he left small and gentle kisses along my breasts. My heart was still beating fast, both of us calming down our breaths.

"Yeah," he told me with a quick glance, focus soon directing back at what he was doing while my hands ran through his hair now in a caring and loving way, brushing against his scalp, "'s so fucking hot, man."

I laughed and playfully tugged at the messy strands of his hair. His movements slowed down to a stop, taking his time staying buried deep inside me while his attention remained on my chest.

"Get hard just thinking 'bout it," he murmured lowly, sending a lovely tingle down my body. His dark eyes met mine briefly while a naughty smirk tugged at the sides of his lips, having felt my physical reaction to his voice.

"That's... lovely, I suppose?" I offered him a sweet smile, not really minding if he found me cussing so arousing as it was rather mild.

"Not really," he chuckled before his dark eyes met mine again, bringing himself away from my breasts and closer to my face, "think about it way too much. Gets real inconvenient sometimes."

He flashed me a joking grin before kissing me lovingly, supporting himself above me only with one arm when his other reached to brush my hair back from my face.

"You're very silly, Michael," I shook my head at him with a giggle, resisting the urge to whine out with displeasure when he slowly pulled out of me.

His lighthearted feel suddenly faded and his kisses seized. I began to grow worried at the sudden change and attempted to find his gaze with mine. He sat up between my legs and looked down at me in complete silence.

"Michael? Is everything alright?" I questioned, sitting up after him and trying to read his expression. He frowned and his dark brows furrowed as he took me in.

"Yeah, damn," he shook his head at himself and ran a hand carelessly through his hair. He then closed the almost nonexistent space between us to kiss me lightly, "just wanna be so good to you."