A Video

JIYEON: I-I'm sorry...

YOONGI: Do you think your sorry can melting us huh!?

" When they hurt you, just try to protect yourself and explain them the thruth " I remember what Mrs.Ann told me just now. I brave myself and raise my head to look at them with my teary eyes. 

JIYEON: Oppa, I came home late because I got punishment to clean the school.

Jimin kneeled and grab my hairs tightly. I hissed in pain.

JIMIN: We aren't fool like you,Jiyeon. Do you think we'll believe in you after what you did to our parents. *husky tone *

JIYEON: *tearing * Oppa...I didn't kill them...Your parents are mine too. Why would I kill the person who give born and take care of me...

JIN: Our parents aren't yours anymore! You are not our sister!! You are a killer!!! You are  just a bastard that suddenly pop out in our family!

That words give me an heart attack. I don't know why my tears keep dropping. This isn't the first time they raise their voice to me. But...they never say that to me...I froze but not my tears. Jimin push me until my head meet the floor. It bumped so hard. I got dizzy but try to still stay. Before I could say something, they start to beat me...again. I just cry.

TAEHYUNG: Hyung, enough. That's enough for her. Let's just go and sleep. Don't waste our time on her too much.

HOSEOK: Yea, she's just a waste of time.

NAMJOON: Okay then. Let's go guys. Just leave her.

With that,they left me who is lying weakly on the floor. My tears are wetting my cheeks. My body hurt so much. And I get a headache. I slowly get up and walk towards my room. I locked myself and throw my weak body on my bed. I hug the pillow and cries. 

JIYEON: Eomma...Appa...Why did they do this to me... Why did you guys left me? I am the one who should die,not both of you. I wanna die..! I wanna die today! I can't take it anymore!!

I cry harder. I cry and cry until there's no tears left to cry. I ask myself while sobbing.

JIYEON: Till when they will beat and hurt me..? Until I finally die..? Did the death day of me makes them happy..? Huh..? *sobs *

- flashback -

The day before my mom let out her last breath. 

Eomma was lying on a bed weakly with a bandage wrapped around her head. With wires full on her body. I cried. Eomma slowly hold my hand and say with a weak smile.

EOMMA: Jiyeon ah...

I looked at her while still sobbing.

JIYEON: Yes,eomma..?

EOMMA: You are one and only my daughter. I really wish to have a daughter after having the boys. You are my hope, honey...Promise me that you'll take care of yourself and your brothers. Make sure you make them the happiers person in life like what I always did to you. Promise?

I hold her little finger with mine and promise. After that, she let out her last breath before I could say "saranghae,eomma..."

- end of flashback -

I cry harder this time while hugging the pillow tightly.

JIYEON: I hate myself! I am not a good little sister!! I killed my parents! I ruined my own family!!! I can't do what I promise for...I can't make my brothers proud of me. I can't turn them to the happiest person...I can't...