Thruth Untold

I look at Minhyuk oppa with disbelief eyes. He look so pissed. Then, I look at them while hiding behind oppa's back.

MINHYUK: Are you crazy or what? Came inside the others house at night and shout all of a sudden. She is Lee Jooyeon,my little sister. Where's your manner huh!?

YOONGI: What the fxxk are you talking about!? You stole our sister!! She is Jeon Jiyeon and you don't need to pretend like we are fool here! Tell her the thruth!!

MINHYUK: What thruth!?

HOSEOK: Tell her that we are her brothers! And you are fxxking guy who had keep her away from us!

MINHYUK: Get out from my house now!!

JIN: We won't going anywhere if you don't tell her the thruth...

MINHYUK: Get out now before I call the police!!

JUNGKOOK: Just call them! If you call them, you are the one they caught. 

MINHYUK: *silent *

I look at him with my teary eyes.

JOOYEON: Oppa..?

He look down at the floor. Then, he hold my hand. I look at him.

MINHYUK: Fine. *cold tone * Jooyeon...

He hold my hand tightly. I frown in tears.

MINHYUK: RUN!!!

Then, he quickly pull me with him and run away out of the house.

JIN: Chase him!!!

They are chasing us. We run and about to cross the road but Yoongi punch Minhyuk oppa from the back that make him fell on the ground.

JOOYEON: Stop it!

They ignore me and Yoongi keep punching oppa. I push him away and hug my oppa with tears.

JOOYEON: Stop it!! You are hurting my brother! What kind of human are you...

TAEHYUNG: He is not your brother, Jiyeon!

JIMIN: He is the liar!!

Oppa get out and about to punch Jimin back but then he slipped off and we both fell down at the middle of the road. A car is coming towards us with speed. Oppa pull me away from the road. Oppa get hit by the car. All of us froze. My tears dropped harder. My heart broke into piece by looking at oppa...I quickly get up and about to go to him but they hold me. I push them away.

JOOYEON: Don't touch me!!! 

I run towards him and hug him tightly. I cry harder. I never cry this hard in my life. I hug him soo tight. Then, they quickly call the ambulance while I am hugging him with tears...They come to me and try to calm me down. But I just ignore them and still crying. Taehyung comes near to me.

TAEHYUNG: *place his hand on my shoulder * Jiyeon sshi...

JOOYEON: *push his hand away * I said don't touch me!!! Stay away from me! Stay away from us!! Go!!! I don't wanna see all of you anymore! Go away!!

Then, I got a sudden hearthache. It makes me hard to breath. I look at Minhyuk oppa who is lying weakly on my lap.

JOOYEON: This is all because af you!! You killed my brother!

YOONGI: Jiyeon ah, he is not your br-

JOOYEON: I am not Jiyeon!!!  I AM J-

My heartache became so pain. I hold my chest and try to calm myself down. They rush to me. 

JOOYEON: S-Step away...

JIN: Jiyeon ah...

HOSEOK: Please don't do this to us. Forgive us.

JOOYEON: I am NoT JIYeoN...

I can't even speak properly because of this pain. The headche suddenly attack me. I've become so dizzy. All of the things in front of me become blur. The last thing that I saw was my bloody hand. With that, everything turn to black...