A Lost

( CAR CRASHED )

I can't move but I know that I am lying on the ground with blood all on me. My sight turn blur. Then, everything turn black. The only thing I can hear was a crowded and ambulance siren.

TAEHYUNG POV

After Jiyeon left. I felt so guilty. What Jiyeon said are true. I look at the others.

TAEHYUNG: Hyung, I feel uneasy right now. What will happen to Jiyeon? What happened if she really commit a suicide!?

JIMIN: Calm down. I sure she won't do such a thing like that. She's  a coward anyway.

JUNGKOOK: But what happened if she did!? *uneasy *

YOONGI: Just let her be then. *cold tone *

TAEHYUNG: *look at Yoongi with unbelievable eyes * Are you really out of your mind!!? She's still our baby sister no matter what!?

JUNGKOOK: Yea hyung...I agree with Taehyung. We can't let her die. She's our baby sister and she's our rensponsibilty from mom and dad...

NAMJOON: Just see how far she'll go then. *cold tone *

I sigh and throw myself on the couch. I keep thinking about her right now.

YOONGI POV

Honestly, I really felt uneasy right now. I scare if something bad would happen to her. She won't commit a suicide right? I keep aquestioning myself while thinking about her. But then, Taehyung startled us. 

TAEHYUNG: Ah,I can't just stay here! I need to go and bring her back!!

JUNGKOOK: *stand up with Taehyung * I'll follow him!

They quickly rushing out of the house.

JIN: Yah! Come back here!!

YOONGI: *get up * Let's just follow them.

They nods. With that we rush and follow them. After a few minutes of walking we stop. There's crowded in the middle of the road right in front of us. I got an uneasy feeling. We quickly rush into the crowded. Jin hyung quickly ask one of them.

JIN: I'm sorry, what's going on here?

UNKNOWN: There's a car accident just now. A high school girl got crashed by a car and she unconscious. I think she got serious injuries.

YOONGI: *grab his collar * Where's she now!!?

UNKNOWN: U-urmm, the ambulance already took her to the nearby hospital...

JUNGKOOK: Shit!

YOONGI: Fuck!! Get the car. We are going to the hospital. Now!

We quickly rush to the car. I drive over speed limit to the hospital. I doesn't care about the rules no more. ( times skip into the hospital, I'm so lazy~) Jin hyung asked the nurse at the counter.

JIN: Pardon. We are searching for Jeon Jiyeon. How is she now? Where's she!?

NURSE: Wait. *checking the list *J.eon.Ji..yeon. The girl that injured in the car accident. She's in room right over there,sir.

After got the info,we quickly rush toward the room,she pointed at. We just rushly enter the room. We saw a doctor with three nurses inside. We froze.

DOC: Are you her relatives?

JUNGKOOK: Y-yes. She's okay right doc?

DOC: *sigh * Sorry to say, we've done our best but...she's no more alive.