Minhyuk Oppa

NAMJOON POV

I am taking a sip of my hot coffee. Then I notice Jiyeon is watching tv on the couch. I smile. I walk and sit beside her.

NAMJOON: What are you watching?

JIYEON: *look at me while pointing at the tv expressionless *

NAMJOON: *nods * Okay. Keep watching. *smile *

She continue focusing on the tv. So cute.

YOONGI: You are bothering her, Kim Namjoon..

NAMJOON: *look at him * What?

YOONGI: I didn't say anything..

NAMJOON: Okay then.

YOONGI: *annoyed *

~ TIMES SKIP ~

Everyone already passed out. They are all sleeping peacefully in their rooms. I am so sleepy. I walk towards Jiyeon who is focusing on television.

NAMJOON: Jiyeon ah..You aren't sleepy yet? It's already late. You should sleep..

JIYEON: *focusing *

NAMJOON: *sigh * Okay..

I went to my room. She will sleep when she feel sleepy soon. 

JIYEON POV

I am watching a story. A story about a girl that able to see ghosts. There's a girl shadow who keep haunting her. Then, in this scene she is crying and holding a knife. She cut her hand with the knife. My eyes are focusing on the blood that dropped from her hand. I raise my eyebrow and stare at my hand. Is that how they do when they are haunted by shadow..?

??? : Lee Jooyeon..

I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turn around and see

                ( Lee Minhyuk )

                ( Lee Minhyuk )

My eyes shaky and teary. I get up and slowly walk to him. He is standing behind a sliding door. I place my hand on the door at his face.

MINHYUK: How are you, cutie?

A single tear dropped.

MINHYUK: We meet again. *smile * I miss you so much. What about you?

MINHYUK: I am sorry...If I am there with you, I will hug you tightly and never leave you. 

MINHYUK: *look at his watch * Time's up. We'll meet again soon. Bye, cutie~

He walk away. I quickly try to open the sliding door but fail. I cry. 

JIN: Jiyeon sshi!? What happened..?