Exposed

MINHYUK POV

As I arrived at the house, I quickly rush upstairs to her room. I knock the door harder.

MINHYUK: Jooyeon sshi!! Jooyeon sshi, open the door!

No response. Then, I kick the door until it broke. I rush inside as I see my sister was lying weakly on the floor. I pick her up in a bridal style and bring her to the hospital.

~ TIMES SKIP ~

DOC: She just fainted. Don't need to worry. But I just want to say that you need to watch over to not do any hard works. 

MINHYUK: So, did she really have heart cancer?

DOC: Sadly, yes.

MINHYUK: *grab his shoulders *She can still survive right!? You can save her right!?

DOC: Please calm down...I'm still not sure about that. But I will do a research about this. I will gives you her medicines. Make sure she keep the medicines and please don't let her do any hard works. Okay?

MINHYUK: Thank you so much, doctor.

~ AFTER A WEEK ~

JOOYEON POV

I am walking around the park. I get bored since  I can't do any chores at house. My oppa didn't allow me to do anything. I can't just watch him cook and do all the house chores alone...I sigh. Then, I saw Taehyung oppa who is jogging right in front of me. I smile. and run to him.

JOOYEON: Oppa! *cute way *

TAEHYUNG: *stop jogging and look at me with excited smile * Eh, Jooyeon sshi! How are you? Long time no see. 

JOOYEON: I'm fine as always,oppa. 

TAEHYUNG: I can't even see you at school. Did you moved to the other school?

JOOYEON: Oh,no. I can't go to school for awhile.

TAEHYUNG: Why? Are you okay?

JOOYEON: As I told you, I'm fine. *fake smile but friendly one *

TAEHYUNG: Oh okay then. Are you jogging too?

JOOYEON: No. Just walking around.

Suddenly Minhyuk oppa approach us. He hold my hand pull me behind his back.

MINHYUK: What are you guys talking about? *cold tone *

TAEHYUNG: *frown * What? Do you know her, Minhyuk? Or...is she your girlfriend?

MINHYUK: She is my little sister. *still cold tone *

TAEHYUNG: What!? Lee J-Jooyeon is your sister!?

MINHYUK: So what!?

I got flinch as I heard him shouted at Taehyung. I never saw him like this before.

TAEHYUNG: Hey,calm down, Minhyuk...I didn't do anything.

MINHYUK: Liar! You are trying to keep my sister away from me right!? Am I right!? 

TAEHYUNG: W-What are you talking about,bro? I don't understand...

MINHYUK: You must thought that I adopted your little sister! But Jooyeon is my sister! Your sister already died a month ago! So stay away from Jooyeon!!

Then,he pull me with him. I follow him with confusion. Why he sudden get mad?

TAEHYUNG POV