We Purple You

~ A YEAR LATER ~

JIMIN POV

We are watching the television without Jooyeon with us..

JIMIN: *sigh *She's already famous,right?

JIN: Yea..*small smile *

HOSEOK: She sings the song that we wrote with her last year ago..

JUNGKOOK: Sadly, she is not the one who should sing the song.

JIMIN: It should be someone else...

A single tear dropped from my eye. I wipe it before anyone notice it.

~ THE DAY OF A BIG STAGE ~

We are standing in front of thousands people. We called them ARMY. After a year, we finally born as a group of kpop idol. We success to continue our sister carrier. We are holding microphones.

JIN: ARMY..We are so thankful to you. Because of you, we can went this far. 

NAMJOON: We are also grateful to our one and only person that always give us strength when we were down until we already here on this big stage.

HOSEOK: She is a girl that bring happiness to us. 

JIMIN: But..Sadly, she's not here anymore with us. She used to be a famous singer but..she..*sobbing *

TAEHYUNG: We miss her smile. We hope to get the smile from her today..But that will never happen again..

JUNGKOOK: Our sister give a lot of happiness that we will never forget. Now it's our time to return the happiness with our success today.

YOONGI:Thank you, Jeon Jooyeon! Thank you, ARMY!! We purple you!

~ flashback ~

JIN POV

It's Jooyeon's debut day. We were waiting for her and it's already late. We were so worries so we quickly went to her room. The door locked. So we decided to kick it. As the door opened,     

 we only saw...

.......

THE END~

Thannks for reading this story until the end. I made a new story "Forced Marriage". It's Jimin FF. But hope you'll like this story. I purple you!

:) :) :)