Accident

MRs ANN POV

I've called her for almost thousand times. I also asked some students to find her but still there's no someone could find her anywhere. I turn and look at seven of them in front of me. I can say that they looks so pissed off after we discussed about Jiyeon just now.

MRs ANN: Jiyeon not answering my phone.

YOONGI: Okay then. So what?

MRs ANN: *frown * Aren't you guys feel worried about her?

JUNGKOOK: Oh,miss. There's no reason for us to worry about her. She's not a kid anymore. She know what she did.

MRs ANN: But she's still your little sister. She's still your relative blood. 

They just silent and roll their eyes. I sigh.

MRs ANN: Why did you silent? Nothing else you can say as your excuse, BTS, the popular boys in this school. *mocking *

JIN: Aish, miss. Yea she's our sister. Whe know how to treat her.

MRs ANN: By abusing her? *raise my eyebrow *

BTS: *roll their eyes *

NAMJOON: Okay. Did you have anything else to say, Mrs Ann?

MRs ANN: Nothing. Just. Go and find her. If you find her anywhere please call me. You guys can go now. Anyway, remember what I've told you just now.

BTS: *annoyed tone * Ouhkayh...

With that, they left. I felt worries. Where's Jiyeon? Why she turn off her phone? I need to search for her by myself. And then, I get up and walk around the school with a security. We try to find her.

AREUM POV

The teacher already start the lesson but I can't even focus on class. I keep thinking about Jiyeon. Is she die!? Am I killed her? Oh,that's imposible! I don't kill her though. She is just too weak. Just forget about it, Areum.

~ TIMES SKIP ~

TAEHYUNG POV

TAEHYUNG: Hyung ah...It's already dark. Jiyeon's still didn't come home yet. What happened if she's really lost?

HOSEOK: *reply without looking at Tae * Why did you worry about her? Just let her be...

NAMJOON: Yea. Nothing would happen though. She know what she did.

TAEHYUNG: *sigh * Okay...

My phone rings so I quickly pick it up. It's Mrs Ann. I look at my brothers who are looking at me with questionable looks. I give them sign. 

TAEHYUNG: "It's Mrs Ann"

YOONGI: *roll his eyes *Just answer it and say we found her already.

TAEHYUNG: Hello,miss?

MRs ANN: How? Did you guys find her?

TAEHYUNG: Ermm,y-yes. She's at home with us.

MRs ANN: Really!? Why did you didn't inform me about that!? Anyway,may I talk with her?

TAEHYUNG: Ermm...

I look at them and whisper. 

TAEHYUNG: "she wanna talk with Jiyeon"

BTS: "she's sleeping"