Mrs Ann 2

CHANYEOL: Yah,why would I..? We are friend aren't we?

JIYEON: *smile * Of course...

CHANYEOL: hurmmm...Can I ask you something?

JIYEON: Sure go on.

CHANYEOL: BTS are your brothers right? 

JIYEON: *low my head *

CHANYEOL: Am I right, Jiyeon?

JIYEON: *turn and look at him with a fake smile * Um...No. They're just my neighbours.

CHANYEOL: You are lying and I knew it. Please be honest with me.

JIYEON: I am not lying. It's...true.

CHANYEOL: You know what, I have an older brother too. I always tell my friends about how cool my brother is. Why I tell them? It is because I want everyone know that I have a cool brother and I feel proud that I have him.

JIYEON: Yes, BTS are my relative.

CHANYEOL: See. I knew it.

JIYEON: But do we looks like we are?

CHANYEOL: What did you mean?

JIYEON: We are relative. But we never act like we are. Like every brother take care of his sister. Like how their sister make her brothers happy. We aren't like that. It's because of me. And I blame myself for that.

CHANYEOL: What did you do until they did that to you?

JIYEON: I-I killed their parents...

My tears dropped. I secretly hide it from him and wipes it away. I turned to the other side to avoid him from see me cry. I don't want to look weak anymore.

CHANYEOL: I'm sorry. I shouldn't ask that. But I still understand. How come?

I quickly turn to look at him after I dried my tears. I get up.

JIYEON: I need to go. 

With that, I walk away from the rooftop. I enter the class and see my classmates are looking at me. The three girls also there too. Seems like they are already waiting for me with the evil smirks on their face. I just try to ignore them and sit to my place. But then,  Naeun pull of my chair until I fell down on the floor. I just stay silent and slowly get up. But Chaerim push me harder that make me fall again on the floor. I keep silent as I did. All the classmates just stay there and watch me while holding in their laugh. When I was about to get up,Areum suddenly pour a unknown liquid on me. I just stay still and clench my fists of furious. The others just laugh. I am trying not to cry anymore. I don't want to be weak.

After that situation, I got up and walked to my locker. I take out my gym outfit and went to change it in the washroom. The liquid that she just poured on me was fish sauce. It is so smelly that make me smell so bad. Then, I quickly run back to the classroom. Teacher was already inside and I got scolded by her because I enter the class late.

TEACHER: Jiyeon ah, go and see Mrs Ann now! Why you always like this!? Enter late to the class and...why are you wearing gym outfit!? 

JIYEON: *bow * Sorry mis-

STUDENT 1: Teacher, I think someone just fart.

STUDENT 2: Agree! It smell so bad...

They are mocking me while I'm just stay silent. The other classmates are laughing sarcastically at me. The teacher sigh while looking at me.

TEACHER:  Why did you still here? Go and see Mrs Ann! Now!!

I bow and quickly walk towards the teacher's office. As I enter the office, I slowly walk towards Mrs Ann. My fate was always bad and I didn't feel weird anymore. She look at me and raise her eyebrow.

MRs ANN: Yes,Jiyeon. Did you have something to tell me?

JIYEON: *lower my head * The teacher asked me to come and see you.

MRs ANN: I didn't call you here. 

JIYEON: No. I made a mistake again. Not one but two.

MRs ANN: Why? First I know you are wearing gym outfit. Second?

JIYEON: I enter late to class...

MRs ANN: *sigh * What's now? Someone is bullyig you again? Tell me who?

JIYEON: No. I fell in a puddle so my shirt got wet. So I went and changed it. But unluckily I was late to the class...

MRs ANN: You are lying, Jiyeon. Someone are bullying you, right?

JIYEON: No.

MRs ANN: Okay, there's no rain this week. So how come there's puddle? And you...smell like fish sauce. They poured it on you right? Don't lie to me, Jiyeon. Tell me who?

I was about to cry. So, I clench my fists not to let my tears dropped like a weak girl. But I fail. I know I am not to strong to pretend like I am. I hug her and let out my tears.

JIYEON: I can't take it anymore,miss...I can't hold it anymore. Why they are so cruel to me even my brothers don't like me too. Am I a sin? If I was born to be like this, why should I still alive? Why can't I just die? I wanna die with my parents...*tearing *

MRs ANN: *hug me back with a little tear * No, you are precious. Please don't say that. Please don't choose the same way like my daughter. There's still another way. There's many people that loves you here...

JIYEON: *broke the hugs * Who,miss? Who!? Where are they? Why they don't do anything when I was hurted?

MRs ANN: Because they wanted to see you fight back by yourself. You can.

JIYEON: I can't...I'm weak...

MRs ANN: You aren't. The person who are bullying you was the one who are weak,Jiyeon. They bully you cause they afraid that everyone will bully them if they didn't show that they are strong. But that's not what we call strong if you hurts someone just to get a place. The person who is strong was the person who being bullied. Because they are brave to fight the pain. They are strong by holding in the pain that they got to not to hurt anyone else. So you are the one who is strong here,Jiyeon...You should be proud of it.

JIYEON: Be proud when the person are bullying you?

MRs ANN: When you feel proud of yourself you'll find the confidence feeling inside you. So you can protect yourself mentally and physical without hurting anyone.

The way she talk just like my mom. I miss my parents so much. I hope they're here to cheer me up. I felt so comfortable after Mrs Ann was comforting me. I felt so comfortable with her. I wipes my tears and let out a little smile.

JIYEON: *bow * Thanks, Mrs Ann. You are always comforting me.

Sorry if the storyline is little werird. It is because I wrote it in spontaneous way. Hope you enjoy this story. Please keep reading until the last chapter. Please support me :)