Traumatize 2

YOONGI POV

YOONGI: From now on. You are going to eat with us on this table. You can't eat on the cold floor. And that's an order.

Jungkook smile and pull the chair beside him to Jiyeon. She look at him with expressionless. He smile and pat the chair. Then, Jiyeon take her food and sit beside Jungkook. 

JIYEON POV

After dinner, we all back to each rooms. Me too.I closed the door and sit at the corner of my dark room. I look at the both diary I had. Jiyeon and Jooyeon. Both in my hands and I am staring on it. I am so confused. This both writer's characters are completely different. 

Jiyeon is shy and lovely. But she always be the victim of the bullies in her school because of her nerdy look. She is just a coward. Until her brothers also abuse her at home. But her loves to her brothers are so strong until she can't do anything than letting her brothers beat her...

Jooyeon is popular and high maintenance. She is very famous at school because of her beauty and elegant look. She is brave but a bad girl. Going to club in a free time and bullying everyone that are weak than her. But her brother is overprotectice until made her felt annoyed. She hate her brother so much...

"Who am I ?" I really confused. I feel happy because my brothers had change but at the same time I feel broken and sad of my brother death. I don't know...

My single tear came out while I perform a smile.

I-I am Jooyeon b-but I wanna be Jiyeon too... Which one..?

~ TIMES SKIP ~

HOSEOK POV

We are going to the school but before that I went upstairs to Jiyeon's room. I open the door.

I frown with guilty look

I frown with guilty look. I walk to her and slowly place my hand on her shoulder. She flinch a bit and turn at me. She quickly push me away and hide inside a blanket. I just let out a fake smile.

HOSEOK: Jiyeon sshi. We will go to school now. Your breakfast I place on the dining table. Please eat it, okay?

She still in the blanket.

HOSEOK: *sigh * Okay then...We are going...

I went out and slowly close the door. I sigh. After that, we go to school. Before going, Jin locked all the door for Jiyeon's safety.

JIYEON POV

They are already go. I slowly stand up and drag my feet downstairs. My body feel heavy like I have no energy to walk. It feel hard to open my eyes sometimes. It's because I think I cry a lot last night until I can't get a good sleep. I walk downstairs. As I suddenly see a girl shadow, I stop my pace. Then, the shadow walk closer to me. My tears dropped and I quickly run into my room. I locked the door and hide inside the wardrobe while crying in fear.

I heard everything. The shadow keep cursing me while I am just trembling and crying weakly. 

~ TIMES SKIP ~

JIMIN POV

We enter the house. We notice that Jiyeon didn't eat her breakfast. 

JIN: Where's Jiyeon?

YOONGI: She must be in her room...

NAMJOON: Why she still didn't eat the breakfast? Let's check on her?

We nod and I lead the way to her room. I knock on the door. No response. Then, I knock again and again.

JIYEON POV

I fell asleep in wardrobe. I open my eyes and hear knocking sound. My tears dropped. I am scare to go out from this wardrobe because the shadow is waiting inside my room as I can clearly hear her voice.

But the knocking sound becoming harder. I wipe my non stop tears and rush out from the wardrobe. The shadow smirk and was about to catch me but I quickly open the door. I quickly hug the person who is right in outside of the door.

JIMIN POV

She suddenly hug me tightly while crying. Me and others frown. I slowly hug her back with a guilty look.

JIMIN: Why..?

JIYEON: *hug me tightly while sobbing *

JIMIN: We're here. Don't worry...Nothing is going to scare you. Let's go downstairs,hm?

JIYEON: *still crying *

I broke the hug. Then, I smile and kneel to her level. I wipe her tears with my thumbs.

JIMIN: Jiyeon ah..Are you okay? Don't cry..There's nothing. We are with you here,ok. Let's go.

She look at me but still with her teary eyes. The others smile gratefully since Jiyeon was just had a nightmare and they walk downstairs. I was about to walk downstairs but then Jiyeon grab my arm and hug me. 

JIMIN: Yah, what's wrong?

She point at her room at the wardrobe but not dare to look. I look at what she pointed at. I frown and then change to a giggle.

JIMIN: Yah, there's nothing. Come on. Let's go with me.

I hold her hand and bring her downstairs. I want to go to the kitchen to drink some water as I am so thirsty right now but she keep clinging on my arm. I sigh. My eyes then fosud on something. Something that can stop her from clinging on me. I smile.

JIMIN: Ahah! Wait here. 

She sit at the couch but she seems trembling. Then, I take the remote and switch on the tv. I take her hand and put the remote on her hand. She look at it questionable.

JIMIN: This is remote. And that is television. Here. Watch this. You can release your stress by watching some drama. Girls like dramas right. *smile *

With that, her eyes just focus on tv screen. I smile and walk to the kitchen.

JIYEON POV

What is this...There's another world inside that. 

A-Yo Guys! I'm here. Sorry I post this late. Cuz I had an exam last week....But anyway enjoy this story until the ending!  :) :) :)