Flashback

JOOYEON: Taehyung oppa?

TAEHYUNG: *smile * What are you doing here? Woah,nice to meet you again.

JOOYEON: I'm shopping with my friend. Oppa,can you help me?

TAEHYUNG: Okay! What is it?

JOOYEON: I wanna buy something to my brother. What is your suggestion?

TAEHYUNG: You are asking the correct person. I am the king of Gucci. I know everything about Gucci style. Here, let me help you little girl.

I was having a fun time with him by just choosing a hoodie and shoes. He is so friendly and nice. I like it when I talking to him.

TAEHYUNG: Jooyeon ah.

I was about to go to Areum after I done choosing. But then he hold my hand.

JOOYEON: *raise my eyebrow * Yes?

TAEHYUNG: Can I get your phone number please?

JOOYEON: Ouh. Ermm, yeah. Sure. Here it is.

I gave him my phone number. Then, bow and left. I walk to Areum.

TAEHYUNG POV

What a little cute girl...She is so friendly and nice. Whenever I see her, she remind me about Jiyeon. I miss her so much. Whenever she smile, she make me fall. I never see Jiyeon smile  before. I sigh.

~ TIMES SKIP ~

JOOYEON POV

I am already home. I sit on the couch beside my oppa who is watching the television.  

JOOYEON: Oppa?

MINHYUK: Nae? *without looking at me * *focus on the tv *

JOOYEON: Look what I bought for you! *taking out the pack *

MINHYUK: *look at me with excited face * Woah!! What is this!? From Gucci! Let me open it now!

He grab that from me and quickly open it. I smile looking at his reaction.

MINHYUK: Hoodie and shoes! My favourite!! But it look so expensive. How much all of this? You bought the expensive one just to give it to me?

JOOYEON: Yea of course. Nothing is expensive than my love towards you, oppa!

I hug him from side.

MINHYUK POV

Then, she hug me from aside. I smile. She is so lovely. Making me more harder to let her go. I want her to stay with me all the time. I slowly hug her back. Tears almost drop.

JOOYEON: Oppa?

MINHYUK: Hmm? *still hugging you *

JOOYEON: Will you broke your hug now? 

MINHYUK: *quickly broke the hug * Oh, sorry.

JOOYEON: I'm going to take shower now. Bye.

With that, she walk upstairs into her room. Then, I whisper to myself.

MINHYUK: I loves you too...Jooyeon.

When I was about to try the hoodie, my phone ring. I sigh and pick up the call.

MINHYUK: Hello?

??? : Where are you, yah!? We are waiting for you for a long time and you still not here? 

MINHYUK: Oh my...I almost forgot! Wait for a moment and I'll be there in a few minutes.