Pain

I was sitting on the sand right in front of a beach with my oppa. We look at each other with smile. He smile to me and turn to look back at the sea.

JOOYEON: Oppa, when I became older one day...I promise that I will take care of you until my last breath. You know what? You are the persom who always give a shine in my life. You are my happiness and I am the happier since I am with you. Isn't it?

I turn to look at him with a tight smile. He didn't look back at me but he keep staring at the sea with a smile. I smile looking at him. But then, he look to other side and get up. I raise my eyebrow. With that, he walk away until he finally dissapear in my sight. I quickly stand up.

JOOYEON: Oppa! Where are you going!!?

Suddenly the bright shine sun turn to storm and dark sky. I almost cry and try to find Minhyuk oppa around the beach. I shout his name but there's no answer. I walk until I reach at a road. Across the sroad, I see Minhyuk oppa with BTS. I smile in tears.

JOOYEON: Oppa!

He turn to look at me with a tight smile. Then, he wave his hand towards me to let come over there. I smile and was about to cross the road. But I notice that one of BTS member is holding a knife in front of oppa. My smile dissapear.

JOOYEON: Oppa!! Watch out!!!

He got stabbed and fell on the ground. Then, all of them keep stabbing him although he is already dying. Tears dropped harder to my cheeks. There's evil smirks in performing in their lips. I cry and was about to cross the road to stop them but then...A car with high speed come directly towards me.

( BAAM !!! )

JOOYEON POV

I quickly open my eyes. I am lying down on a bed with wires at my hand. I look around. I am lying like this...

I am still feeling dizzy

I am still feeling dizzy. I still got a light headache. I turn to the other side and see these...

They notice me looking at them and quickly rush to me

BTS: Jiyeon sshi...

JIN: Finally you open your eyes...

I rolled my eyes but then I realize about someone. My eyes grown bigger. I quickly take out all the wires around me ane got up from the bed. I look at them in a furious way.

JOOYEON: Where's my oppa..!? 

JUNGKOOK: H-He is in the room beside...

The others look at him in a mad way. I push them away from my way and walk out from the room.

NAMJOON: Jiyeon ah, where are you going!?

YOONGI: You need to rest..!

JIMIN POV

We look at each other like "we need to stop her" looks. We try to stop her but unluckily she is already enter the room. 

JOOYEON POV

As I enter the room, there are some nurses around the bed. And...there's a person who is lying on the bed with a white blanket on him. My tears already dropped. I slowly walk towards the person. The nurses step backwards to give me space. I slowly raise up the blanket on his face with my trembling hands. 

JOOYEON: O-Oppa...

I fell on my knees while holding his cold hand. Crying is the only thing I can do. A nurse come near me and hold my arm.

NURSE: Miss, don't cry to much on him...

JOOYEON: *get up and push the nurse away * Don't touch me!! Step away..!

BTS: Jiyeon sshi...

JOOYEON: *look at them * What did you guys want!!? Stop annoying me will you!!? 

NURSE: Miss, please-

JOOYEON: Shut the fxxk up! *grab a knife * Go away from me!!! All of you! *tearing hard *

All of the nurses and BTS step backwards. They all are trying to stop me. 

YOONGI: *come closer * Jiyeon sshi...Please put the knife down. This is not how it works...

JOOYEON: *slice my hand * Step away or I will kill you...

JUNGKOOK: Jiyeon ah...Stop it. You are hurting yourself...

JOOYEON: I AM NOT JIYEON! Will you guys understand that! I am not your sister and we aren't relatives!! You guys are CRAZY!!!

My heart is in pain. And it becomes to hard to breath. My headche is attacking me.

JOOYEON: *sobbing * I am tired of this games...I-I don't have any reason to live anymore...*wipe tears

JOOYEON: I will end this! *point the knife at my stomach

BTS: JIYEON!!! *rush to me *

I stab myself again and again. I don't feel the pain and keep stabbing myself. Until the last thing I saw was bloody floor...