Lee Jooyeon

??? POV

I was washing the dish in the kitchen. Then, I heard a footsteps coming down from upstairs. I smile as I know who it is. Then, someone hug me from the back. I flinch a bit as I got startled. She laugh and let go of me.

???: Yah, Jooyeon shhi! You're messing around..!

JOOYEON: You should see your face just now,oppa. *giggles *

I smile and continue washing the dish. She walk towards the dining table and sit there. She yawn and place her head on the table. Like this...

???: What time you slept last night,chubby?

JOOYEON: Yah, I'm not chubby. I'm literally cute...*pouts *

???: Whatever,chubby cheeks. By the way, Professor Lee Jooyeon. The breakfast are done! *taking out two plate of egg fried rice and place it on the table *

JOOYEON: Wow,look so tasty. But not too fast, Prof Lee Minhyuk. Let me test it for first.

MINHYUK: Sure. That's a must.

JOOYEON: *try the rice * Hmm, if I cook it,it's must be delecious than this...By the way not bad... *mocking *

MINHYUK: Ah so cruel! It's bad right? *mocking * Let me finish all of it for you.*taking her plate *

JOOYEON: *take the plate back * Ah no no no. It's delecious! So amazing and I like the taste!! You are the best cooker,oppa!

MINHYUK: I know I am. *smile proudly *

JOOYEON: Ah so annoying!!! *mocking *

Then, we continue eating with laughing and teasing each other. After that, Jooyeon clean the table while I was taking the shower and prepare myself to school. I walk downstairs. She notice me and walk towards me with her bunny smile.

JOOYEON: Oppa? Ermm...When can I be able to go to school? It's bored to just stay at house and do nothing.

MINHYUK: You'll go to school after your wound already healed,Yeonnie...

JOOYEON: It's already healed. See. *untie the bandage and show me her wound at the forehead * See...it's healed. I wanna go to school...*pouting *

I try to look away but her bunny face is provoking me. I sigh.

MINHYUK: Fineee. You'll go to school tomorrow.

JOOYEON: Yay! *jumping excitted * Thanks,oppa! I love you so much!! *running upstairs to her room*

I stare at her with a tight smile. I wish you was like her...I sigh and drive to school.

JOOYEON POV

I am Lee Jooyeon. I am 17 years old. I don't have parents but I do have an older brother. We go to the same school and live in a same house. I love him so much! And he loves me too.  We love each others. I was having a bad injuries a month a go in a car accident. So I wasn't remember anything clearly after that because my head got hit so badly. In my information that I got, there's another girl was involved in that accident. Unluckily the girl died on the place because her head also bumped too hard on the ground.