Screams of horror and pain

Hunter's pov

The sound of the small clock that was placed by the window was ticking the minutes away as I slept before Harrison slowly laided me down on the sofa and went to get Luna up from the floor. I moved onto my side when the sounds of people's pain came seeping through the unopened windows. London was a big place but sound can travel when everyone can feel pain or horror. I curled up on myself as a way to hide from everything. It still hurt but I need to do what I need to as a way to get over what happened. Harrison sat down on the cold floor as Halo crawled over into the living room to grab a blanket and laided on the floor. The sound of people calling for help as more windows started to smash and the sound of guns hitting brick. Harrison turned to face me as I hid my bruised face into the black leather sofa and he placed his hands over my ears.

"They have claimed the city as their own" Luna spoke, finally seeing.

"Not for long" Halo called, laying on his side.

The news came on, but there was no news reporter but Dean, on his own wave length and it was being filmed in the warehouse.

"You must pay. Meet us in three day's time at the warehouse near the river" Dean smirked.

The screen turned to black as I slowly woke up to see a smooth, sticky leather sofa in my face and lifted my head. Harrison removed his hands from the sides of my head.

"Warehouse near the river? Isn't that suicide river?" I asked.

"Yeah. They might be planning to off us" Harrison spoke.

"Unless we are prepared or beat them to the punch" Luna spoke, sitting up from the chair that she was in.

"We might have to go in with one or two people from my department that they don't know about" Halo spoke, finally opening his eyes.

I slowly sat up as Jane started to let her presence known and Harrison got up to pick her up. He rocked her as she sobbed into his chest, knowing what was happening. I slowly rose from the chair and walked onto the messy kitchen to go into the paper cladded fridge. I pulled out a ready made bottle and placed in the warmer, that Halo must have brought it over when he got her out. Harrison came in, leaving Luna and Halo dealing with gaining their eyesight back. Jane had calmed down enough but she still was fussy and had small tears falling from her face. 

"This has become a mess" Harrison spoke, rocking Jane.

"You can say that again. They have taken it too far" I spoke, grabbing the bottle to check it.

I passed the bottle over and let Harrison feed her. She got settled as Halo came stumbling in and got his phone to tap in a message to some unknown people. I sat down at the island when Harrison passed Jane over to me and I kept feeding her.

"What's the plan?" Harrison spoke.

"Three members of the department is coming here before we have to go to the warehouse. One will be staying here and looking after Jane" Halo spoke.

"I might have an idea but you need to trust me on this" I spoke.

"What do you mean?" Harrison spoke, confused on what I mean.

"Trust me. We'll need this" I spoke, giving him the 'trust me on this' look.

Jane finished her food and I moved her more on my chest to burp her. Outside started to turn dark as one more day became closer, another day or healing, another day of terror for everyone. Luna came in as Jane let out a loud burp and went back to sleep. I looked at her.

"Are we boring you now?" I smiled at her.

Harrison smiled at us before he kissed my head before he walked over to the light switch, walking into kitchen fixtures. The room lit up and he got out some food for us to eat. Luna came over.

"I'll lay her down for a nap" She spoke.

I nodded and stood up to pass Jane over, kissing her head, before Luna left the room with her. Harrison sat in the chair next to me and placed my painkillers in front of me along with a glass of ice water since taking medication was difficult for me, even after what Lucy said still rang in my ears. I hate her for that.

I opened the box and pulled out a white and silver sleeve to pop out two pills. I placed them in my mouth before drinking the ice water. It gave me a cold headache but it was needed. Halo walked out after eating and it left me and Harrison, who was eat a tomato like it was an apple. I grabbed a real green sweet apple and I ate using the left side of my mouth. I only took three bites before I gave out a small but painful yawn.

"You need sleep. Go and brush your teeth then get into bed. I'll be in a bit" Harrison spoke, prising the apple from my bruised hand to put in the compost bin that was sat next to the sink.

I didn't have the energy to argue that I just got up from my chair and made my way, dragging my feet on the floor, towards the bathroom. Grabbing a toothbrush, I got myself ready for bed. I dragged my feet to the bedroom, Jane was fast asleep and I crawled into bed, not bothering taking off my sweatpants but I did take off my shirt so I didn't get over heated and I didn't catch my stitches. I placed a dressing on, while trying not to fall asleep but I laided down and I was out like a light.

Another day, another torment from Dean.