Flames are blazing

Hunter's pov

The scent of cooking fresh chocolate chip pancakes drifted through to the bedroom as my eyes slowly opened to see a sleeping Harrison with a semi sleeping Jane on his chest. He must have been up with her last night. I smiled at them before I kissed both of their head and slowly rising from the bed to go to the closet to get changed into a black stretchy shirt. I took the dressing off before I left the room to see Halo and Luna making breakfast. Luna was making more batter as Halo put bacon in the pan. 

Bacon pancakes are the best.

I yawned as I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some orange juice. Halo spotted me and held out a glass.

"When did Harrison go to bed?" I asked, taking the glass to fill it with orange.

"Not long after you but he did get up with Jane a few times last night" Luna spoke, getting plates out to place near the stove. 

Harrison came out of the bedroom with Jane, who was awake and wanted to see everyone. She gave out a smile. She might be a morning person. Harrison passed Jane over to me and she curled up into my chest as Halo put the bacon pancakes on a pink plastic plate as the other pancakes rested on a pink, much bigger plate. I held Jane as I sat down and she held onto my shirt as Halo and Luna put the plates of pancakes on the table. Harrison made black coffee as we started to pick at the pancakes. 

"What's the plan for today?" I asked. 

"We need to stay hidden until we are given notice by a few members to move. We need to start packing and take what we need" Halo spoke.

"Both of our cars are outside. Your bike is ready to go" Luna spoke.

"The sooner this gets sorted out, the better" Harrison spoke, sitting next to me.

I moved Jane up onto my chest when the curtain started to show some orange and yellow from the skyline. Halo opened the curtain and saw the building near us was set on fire. Our eyes all widened and saw a van driving away, back doors opens to have two men laughing with a flamethrower.

"Now I see what you mean when you get on the wrong side of them" I spoke, breaking the silence.

They all looked at me with a slight annoyed face. Jane buried her face into my chest.

"Right, we need to go within two hours" Halo spoke, walking out of the kitchen to get multiple bags to pack. 

Harrison took three and went into the bedroom to pack up stuff. Luna got weapons that was hidden away as well as my baseball bat that had a hidden weapon that we will be needing for this last fight. Halo called for back up and started to move stuff while I took Jane downstairs to put her in the car. Hallways started to feel the heat and I rushed Jane outside, protecting her from the sights. Halo followed and dumped the bags in the car as I placed Jane in her car seat. I closed her door as I looked up to see more fire.

"Halo, as soon as Luna and Harrison comes running out, start driving. Message Luna when you get to where we have to go to be safe" I barked at him, being the one to give orders.

Halo nods and got in the drivers seat before Harrison and Luna came running out. Halo started driving out, speeding out of the smoke filled car park. I saw my Harley Davidson bike and started to climb on it. Harrison looked over.

"Hunter, don't" Harrison spoke.

"Harrison, get in the car" I barked at him.

Luna pulled him into the heating up car and started to drive out. I started the familer bike before driving out of the soon fire consumed car park. I started speeding down no car streets as people ran away from the fire consumed buildings. I had no helmet but this was more important. They took everything and made my life a living hell. Making me think that Lucy was dead but she really wanted to hurt me by taking Jane away. And Dean of all people, I mean they deserve each other but he looks like the devil's ass crack if its been singed with an iron. 

Traveling down now car filled lanes trying to get out of the city I found Harrison and Luna. I drove up to the side of them and knocked on the window. Harrison turned round and unwound the window to lean out to kiss me.

"Don't do that again, you dork" He spoke against my lips.

"I'm much tougher then you think" I smiled against his lips.

"If you two can stop sucking face, Halo told me to tell you to follow us to where we are staying" Luna spoke.

Harrison got back into the car as the traffic got moving and they got moving. I followed them out of the city and towards a secluded part of London.

A place where there is peace.