Time to Die

Hunter's Pov

The air became more thicker as each second passed. All of our breaths slowed to a stand still to keep hidden. The goon was co-operating with me. I was hoping that he will for a while. Dean looked over where we were and he started laughing. I came out of the darkness, my face distorted into a scowl as I pulled the goon in front of me.

"Well, well well. Hunter. Come back for round two?" Dean laughed.

"Don't laugh pig stain. You started this. So I am ending this" I spoke, placing the gun to the goons head. 

"We will win. I've won the battle so I might as well win the war. I took your missus and your child" He laughed.

"Really? So how come my child is somewhere safe and well away from the two people that the queen wouldn't even piss on when they are on fire" I spoke.

Dean went to text Trancy when I aimed the gun to him and shot the phone out of his hand. He pulled his hand back and looked at me.

"How dare you!" He yelled, turning read.

The goon moved his hand and hit me into the crouch which made me loosen my grip from around him. I kept grip of my gun and shot the goon in the back which made him land on the floor. 

That started the gun fire. I hid behind a thick sheet of silver roofing and shielded myself away from gun fire. I aimed the gun at the goons that was on the runways, where Halo and Luna was. Luna was shooting and was getting ready to do what she needed to do. Harrison shooting from the distance and Alexis was shooting Lucy to the corner to keep her for Luna. I took a shot and started to run towards Dean. He wasn't fast enough to stop me but he was fast enough to get up the metal steps. I ran after him. He got his gun out and shot me in the shoulder.

I gave out a yell of pain and Dean ran off. I held my shoulder and ran after him. I've dealt with blood loss before but I need finish this. He reached the open runway.

"Lucy was sent to you to break you. I've been wanting you for years. Ever since your parents died, it's been a long time to finish you off" Dean spoke.

That memory. My parents. They've been dead since I was 5 years old. That was him!

"You killed my parents!" I yelled.

"Hell yeah I did. And I will end you before we take back Jane and make her follow in my footsteps" He laughed. 

I threw my gun away and grabbed my baseball bat. I opened it up and Dean saw what I had. He began running towards the stairs and I followed him. 

"Hunter! Duck!" Harrison yelled.

I crouched to the floor and he hit Dean in the back of the leg. That slowed Dean down as I followed him down the stairs. Lucy was still in the corner so we had sometime before she breaks out. Dean fell to the floor and Thomas and Jack turned up with guns to surround him. He looked at us three and Harrison jumped down from the roof. Thomas started to cuff Dean and started to make him move outside. Harrison ran over and got me in a hug. I gave out a long groan and he let go of me.

"Bullet is still in my shoulder" I spoke with a pained smile.

"HUNTER!" Lucy yelled.

She began yelling and Luna came swing down like Tarzan but minus the yelling and her having clothes on to kick her to the ground and started to pin her to the ground. Alexis and Arlo had to rush over and pull Luna off of Lucy. Jack cuffed a feisty Lucy and pulled her up.

"I hope you burn in hell" She yelled.

"And your skin peels off in the fire. I know" I spoke.

We followed them out to see Halo with a load of cop cars, lights going off everywhere. They put Dean and Lucy in different cars. I stopped the cops from closing the doors.

"I hope you both like hell on earth" I smirked.

The cops closed the doors to them both yelling and drove them away. An ambulance was there and they examined us. They managed to get the bullet that was resting in the bone and placed a gauze on the wound. Harrison had finished talking to Halo and he began to walk over to me. 

"Halo is going to take your bike back since you've been shot. Jack, Thomas, Arlo and Alexis is going to stay behind to help out with the fallout" Harrison spoke.

"OK. Just as long as we can get back to Jane and we can rest for once" I spoke.

Harrison held out his hand. I took his hand and we walked back to the car. We got in. Not saying a word. Harrison started to drive back to the house and I watched the buildings leave us. We left the city and went to safety.

We are go home, mostly in one piece but alive.