Chapter 2 - New York.

(Sorry if the POV keeps changing. I was kinda sleep deprived when i wrote this at 3am and i kept zoning in and out lol)

I arrive in New York almost an hour and a half later. I don't have any money so i decide to steal some clothes from a thrift store. I need to blend in with the locals and they will do for now. I then start heading to a homeless shelter that i had passed earlier. I already ditched the truck so i head there on foot.

As I'm walking this snobby looking kid walks into me on purpose and says "watch where you're going nerd". Then walks away laughing. Sometimes i forget that I'm just a kid, and thats all other people see. In a weird way, that actually fills me with confidence. If everyone just sees me as some kid, i should just become 'just some kid'.

Hydra may not have allowed us to watch tv or anything but they would let us learn. Well 'let' might be a bit of a stretch, more like beat things into until that you never get a question wrong.

Sometimes as much as it hurt, i would even deliberately get questions wrong. I got a kick out of annoying them, even when it just meant more pain for me. But it also meant that they never truly knew what i was capable of. It meant they would underestimate me. That was something i knew i could use later on.

Similarly i would also hold back when they were testing my abilities, they don't have any accurate data on me, that will make it a lot more difficult for them to find me now that I'm out.

But the point is, I'm smart. Like really smart. Like genius IQ smart. After all my father is a well known genius scientist. I frown at the thought of my father but then shake it away. Not the time Peter.

But with my skills that i learnt from HYDRA as well as my intellect, I am confident that i can figure out a way to at least pass as normal, or at least semi-normal.

With that in mind i turn in my tracks and begin towards the 24 hour library i saw saw earlier. Time to come up with a plan i think to myself wryly.

As I get to the library i take a seat at a computer and begin to load it up. The first thing i do is look into current events. After a few hours, a lot of which i spent contemplating how screwed up the world is. Especially some people. I begin to look into local schools. I find one that catches my eye. Midtown Tech.

Its an elitist science school, exactly the kind of place HYDRA won't think to look for me. I then begin to covertly hack into the system software of the computer i am at to ensure it doesn't monitor what I'm up to. Can't be too careful. I also quickly check surroundings for cameras. After finding non, i then begin to form an identity for myself as even if i was reported missing, which i checked, I wasn't, i need an alias to live as.

I begin to form the alias of Peter Parker.

He decided to use his mothers maiden name. Perhaps not his most inspired idea but he didn't really care.

After several more hours of sitting there he had finished creating his first functional alias. Of course Hydra had taught him how. He was supposed to be their spy after all, training him to be able to do everything is just good practice. He barely holds back his smirk at the thought that they had practically taught him everything he needed to know to destroy them.

Actually thats not a terrible idea. But one step at a time.

His cover was Peter Parker, 15, son of Mary and Richard Parker [deceased], under the current guardianship of his aunt May Parker. Has no other living relatives. Moved to Queens with his aunt after the death of his late uncle, Ben Parker. Has been homeschooled his whole life...

Peter sits back to admire his handiwork. After a few minutes he fills out an application for midtown tech. He sees that there is an entrance exam he will have to take before he will be accepted and books a time slot for tomorrow at 2pm. Once he is done he decides to do a

He sits back for a minute before deciding to look for a job, after all he will need the money. He finds an opening as a barista in a local coffee shop and decides to apply for tomorrow. He the. Heads out to the homeless shelter where he is gonna spend the night.

He may be new at this but he knows he can survive. For now he is just gonna take it one step at a time. And when he gets his shit together, then he will get his revenge on those Hydra assholes. But first, he needs a plan. He knows that. But planning can wait. Right now he is free for the first time in his life, and he wants to take the scenic route.