I'm not Deku.

I just finished training and I went back to the dorms and I went back inside the dorms and I saw Kirishima calling me.

Kirishima - Hey Midoriya I need help with my homework and I wanted to know if you wanted to help.

Izuku - Sure I loved to help.

We walked to his room when I heard moaning and it was coming from Kacchan's room as the more closer we got the louder the moaning got.

Kirishima - What the...

We put our ears to the door and I couldn't believe it. It was my girlfriend Ochaco Uraraka.

Ochaco - Ah Bakugo not so mmmph

Bakugo - Just kiss me more.

I couldn't take it anymore as I kicked the door open and both fell from the bed and were shocked that I caught them.

Ochaco - DEKU IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!

I got so mad that I ran to the nearest window and broke through as I used One for All to land as I walked to the outside rain and I punched the ground and screamed at the top of my lungs.

Izuku - AAAHHHH!!!!

Izuku - WHY! TELL ME!!!

I kept banging my head on the ground as blood started to come out as it took Mr. Aizawa to stop me and he and All Might helped me by talking to me as before All Might left he stayed with me as he tried to comfort me even more.

All Might - Midoriya I'm sorry I wish I knew the right words. But all I know is I'm sorry my boy I know this will take a lot of time but sometimes life gives us tragedy and we have to learn to keep moving forward.

I smiled at him and my body moved on it's own as I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back as we stayed like that for a while.

I slept it off and when I woke up I got a knock at the door from Iida to start getting ready as I looked at how am I going to continue like this. I need time but I can't do it here.

So I grabbed a big duffel bag and packed everything I needed and I put on a green hoodie and some black jeans and went to class.

(While in the classroom)

Aizawa - I know Midoriya won't be here he will miss at least a day or 2 of school so he can calm down and....

But in that moment the door opened as everyone looked at the direction of the door.

Izuku - Hey.

Aizawa - Midoriya what are...

I cut him off as I gave him a note and he looked at me shocked as he understood and I gave him my email and I started to leave as Todoroki and Iida and Kirishima ran to me.

Kirishima - Midoriya where are you going?!

Izuku - I need to figure out who I am again and I need to come in peace with my head but I need to do that journey alone I can't take any of you.