25. Yale? (FINISHED)

25. Yale?

I was at his house, I haven't been to his house since I was fourteen and Jul got in a fight with Levi's neighbor over a dog biting him. I was right here standing in his front yard looking at the Dallas Cowboys flag on his lawn.

And I don't have my freaking phone, I cursed myself as I watched him walk up to his front door and unlock it.

I stood there frozen and silent as he turned back to me, he frowned as he stared at me with a look that said confusion "Do you want to go inside? If not we can always go around back and sit on the swing. I can grab a coat for you" he offered to me.

I knew he was trying to make me feel better, but I shouldn't even be alone with him, much less at his house. If Roman found out about this he would kill me. That was a for sure thing.

"No. I don't want to sit out here all night, you're neighbors are still doing those drug deals, right?" I questioned him as I walked through the yard and up to the steps. He laughed as I neared him and he held open the door for me.

A couple of years back, the cops were called to his neighbor's house and they got busted for weed and something else, I totally forgot what drug it was, but the owners went to jail. I remember Roman coming home and telling me about it.

"I haven't heard from them in a month, I think they might be in jail. Usually, they are over here wanting to borrow sugar" he told me as he walked into the house behind me and shut the door.

The living room was the still plain beige color it was when he bought the house, the couch was gray, along with the love seat and recliner. It was not Levi colors, that was for sure. There was an flat screen hung on the wall, I can remember when I helped the guys put it up.

They almost broke it.

Levi's arms wrapped around me and I froze when he sat his head on mine. I looked around the room before looking up at him, his eyes were closed as he kept his head on top of mine.

My eyes caught a picture frame. I tugged myself away from Levi and walked over to it. My eyes widened as I neared it. The frame was an accepted seal of a certain place I was planning to attend.

"Wow. When did you get accepted into Yale?"

I turned back to him and saw he was slowly opening his eyes, realizing that I had moved away from him. He cleared his throat and walked towards me "After I finished school."

"Why didn't you go?"

"I had my reasons."

Staring at him in confusion as he looked down at me, I decided to drop the subject and went to sit on the couch. Levi wrung his hands together and looked at the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked as he leaned on the arm of the couch. I nodded at him and he went to the kitchen, I propped my elbow on the couch and put my chin in my hand.

I really need to learn how to act towards Levi.

How did other females act around him? I have seen them get snappy at males and females who come around, they order food for him and try anything to get him to take them home away from Roman and the gang of morons. But I wasn't like that.

I loved those morons even if I don't want to admit it half of the time.

Levi walked into the room and flopped down beside me on the couch, he opened a coke can and handed it to me. I smiled and rolled my eyes "Wow. Such a gentleman" I told him, he grinned as he opened his own can of beverage and took a long sip.