28: Fighting Popular's (FINISHED)

28. Fighting Populars

Out of all the right things I should be doing right now, I believe making out with Levi in front of the school was the wrong decision.

Levi trailed kisses from my mouth to my shoulder as his hands found their way to the bottom of my skirt, I pushed them away earning a frown from Levi.

"I gotta get to class."

His eyes searched my face "Kat. I will be happy when you graduate" he said as he gave me a wink "This summer is all about us."

My heartbeat was against my chest like it was trying to escape.

"Can't wait." I pushed open the driver's side door and stepped out off of his lap making him grunt in annoyance.

Men.

I made my way to the school entrance where Dani was standing waiting on me, a smile on her face. "I see that you have yet to break up with him."

With a glare toward her, I made a shushing sound and walked into the school, ignoring the jocks who were throwing a football back and forth in the hallway.

"I can't do it. Dani, I think Levi is the most wonderful guy. I wish Roman had never made the pact" I admitted to her as we approached our lockers, then we stopped talking and walking.

Written across my locker in spray paint was the word 'SLUT' in big good letters.

My eyes widened as Dani gritted her teeth "Who did this?!" She demanded as she looked around at the other students, who backed away from her.

My heart was up in my throat.

I wasn't a slut. I didn't hop around from guy to guy, I only dated Adam before Levi. And nobody before Adam. Hell, I hadn't had my first kiss before Levi. And I was still a virgin thank you very much.

Taking a deep calming breath, I entered the combination into my lock and jerked open my locker, only for letters and drawings to fall out.

Letters saying 'Do me next' or 'I'm free Saturday" along with graphic drawings sat at my feet.

My eyes searched around the hall at snickering teenagers and shocked faces. I could feel everything getting tense, so I did the one thing I knew to do.

I ran for the school entrance and flew down the stairs, tripping off the second to last step and landing on the concrete below.

Before I could stop them, tears ran down my face from the embarrassment of the locker ordeal.

"Katie!" Dani called in worriment as she rushed down the stairs and got down on her knees beside me, I wiped at my face with my shirt sleeve. "Are you alright? Dear God, your bleeding!"

Knee colliding with concrete walkway. Not the best feeling in the world.

"I want to go home," I said, hoarsely as Dani helped me to stand.

The sound of a car door slamming caught our attention, I turned to see Levi who had stopped at the curb. Why was he still here? God, he was seeing me at a weak moment.