21: In Love? (FINISHED)

21. In Love?

Did I feel..giddy? No, that wasn't it. I knew it wasn't excitement. I was unsure of what the feeling was.

I know that I felt bad for putting a letter opener through half of the pictures I had in my room that Levi was in.

He felt the same way I did. I should be happy, but why did I feel so bad? Was it because of Roman? I think it was. When I walked into that room and saw him looking at old photos, I remembered that my brother has always been the one to look after me. And breaking the pact between him and his friends just felt ...wrong.

As I stood in front of my full-length mirror trying to figure out what to wear, Dani's parents were throwing a 'party' to raise money for the local children's hospital.

I pulled my hair into two braided pigtails, I wore a purple shirt with long lacy sleeves, a black skirt that reached my knees and black boots that went below the knee. I applied my eyeliner and concealer combo before looking into my small makeup box. My hand touched the pink lipstick Dani had left here that had never been opened before and I snarled my nose before looking for my eyeshadow brush.

A knock came on the wall beside my door and I looked to find Jul there with his arms crossed and a raised eyebrow. "So. Mind telling me how I was right? What was I right about?" he asked in a confused voice as he sat down on my bed and grabbed one of my guitar world magazines.

I sighed and gave a true smile "About Levi" I whispered as I walked over to the door and closed it so Roman couldn't hear, I turned around to Jul and let a bit of excitement run through me "We .. talked" I paused as he raised both his eyebrows.

"What kind of talk?"

"Well ..he kissed me the other day," I said and looked at the floor, Jul stayed frozen for a moment then threw the magazine onto the bed, he walked towards me and started smirking.

"When? I told you he liked you, you little shit."

I rolled my eyes "I think you and Dani are more into getting us together than anything else" I said making him laugh, I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a locket that my brother gave me for my sixteenth birthday "It was when you were gone to speak to your parents and Roman was working late. He was playing the PS4 and ..he kissed me."

Talking about it made it seem more ..realistic. It made me smile as I looked at Jul and crossed my arms "Then while I was waiting on the washing machine to get done with the bed sheets for Granny ..he came by and talked to me about it. I just hope we don't screw it up ...or Roman finds out." Jul rolled his eyes and sat back down on the bed.

"Katie, you won't screw it up, Levi might, but you won't." I scoffed at him and he raised his hands in defense "Just stating facts here. And Rome won't know as long as you keep it away from him" he told me and crossed his arms with a smile and said, "Case closed."

I just stared at him.

"I swear, Julien, you would make the best gay friend."

He laughed. "Daniella wouldn't like that, would she?" he joked and looked around my room for a moment "You know ..I don't think she is as bad a girl as she seems, right? I mean, she just annoys me" he scratched the back of his neck and I laughed at him.

"Don't let her hear that she might think you are crushing on her." I teased him, he groaned and put his hands on his head.

A knock came on the door and Roman peeped his head in with a raised eyebrow "Everything okay in here?" he asked with a look towards Jul, I crossed my arms and smirked.