characters/ prologues 

Cooper Davis 23 played by : Cody Christian

Dylan Morris 23 played by: Brynley Arnold

Hadley Jennings 23 played by: Annie Clark

Max Hunter 23 Played by: Noah Centieno

Dylan POV

"Morris get over here" coach yelled at me from across the field. i shoot Hadley a nervous glance. she shrugged so i quickly rushed over to coach.

"yes coach" i stood straight in front of her.

"Morris i have been watching you threw the summer program. and i am liking what i am seeing, you are showing true leader ship. stepping up to help out the new girls on the squad. but also i noticed the way you are interacting with the other girls. i am pleased to inform you that this year you will be our cheer captain." she reviled.

"thank you so much coach, you won't regret this i promise you" i was so excited i didn't even know what to think.

"i know that i won't, now since your captain. go and tell the team to hit the showers practice is over" she handed me a whistle.

i blew the whistle which got the attention of the squad, but as well as people who where hanging around the field.

"alright team i have just been appointed captain, and i can't wait to work with you guy and hear your ideas for our routines. but that can wait for another day. Go hit the shower practice is over for today" i called out in the most confident voice i could muster.

they all smiled at me and did as i asked i was so excited. i saw Hadley rushing over to me at full speed.

"you made captain, oh gosh this is so exciting. i am so happy for you." she yelled as she pulled me into a hug.

"thanks girl, i have been working so hard. i have wanted this spot for so long. it's a dream come true i swear" it still felt like it was all a dream and i would wake up and non of it be true.

"well girl it's real, now come on let's go shower." Hadley grabbed my arm.

Cooper POV
"hey Hunter you ready for this season?" coach patted me on the shoulder as i walked into the field.

"i am so ready, it's going to be a great year this year coach. and it looks like we got some good guys coming threw based on the summer program." i was confident.

"i agree son, and with your mentoring they will shape up really well." Coach remarked.

"Thanks coach" i smiled then ran on to the field to go see Max.

"yo Coop you hear the news?" He asks me.

"depends on what kinda news i hear a lot of stuff hard to keep track theses days" i responded.

"the cheerleaders got a new captain, since Kim was a senior last year. Apparently this girl is a real babe" He tells me.

"dang i didn't know that, thanks for the tip. but wait how did you even hear that school doesn't start for two more days" i was shocked that he knew this already.

"well the cheer team has the field first. and when they where wrapping up she announced herself. and people heard the news,you know people actually like to come to school early. unlike you who is being forced here for football." Max rolled his eyes.

"whatever dumb nut, let's just get practice over with. i want to check out this girl for myself. see what she's all about if you know i mean" i smirked.

not sure if i am totally set on certain characters. but if they change i will post it. but hope you enjoyed the little prologues.

hope you guys all like this story and comment your thoughts, threw out as you get to know the characters.

if you have any questions or want to private message me. he's my Instagram. @theonlyhemmings

thanks love you guys happy readying❤️😘