22

Cooper POV

" what do i have to do to make you understand that i am perfectly fine babe" i grabbed her hand.

"Cooper i caused your arm to bruise" she turned away from me.

"but it doesn't hurt, and i know you where only messing around with me. i bruise all the time from football" i tried to make her feel better.

we had just woken up and she saw the bruise she felt terrible. and now i was trying to get her to understand that i am okay. it's not like she did it on purpose.

"i should have never punched you even as a joke." she sighed and pulled my hand off hers.

"Babe stop beating yourself up, we are meant to have fun and relax." i didn't let her hand go.

"i can't relax knowing i did that to you" she frowned.

"i have really sensitive skin i bruise easily" i informed her which was not a lie.

"that just makes it even worse" she flopped down on the bed.

"your being ridiculous" i moved so that i was hovering over her.

"i am sorry" she said again with a pout.

"i know beautiful" i leaned down and kissed her.

she placed her hands on my shoulder and pushed me off her before i could deepen the kiss. i pulled away and raised my eyebrow at her.

"your not mad are you?" she looked nervous.

"of course not, i know you where just joking. and i really do bruise easily, i always since i was a kid" i brushed my fingers down her cheek, and she shivers.

"well i promise to be more careful with your delicate self" she joked. which caused me to smirk.

"i am far from delicate" i moved to kiss her neck.

"mhm" she hummed.

"you should know that by now though" i whispered in her ear.

she lightly grabbed my neck and moved me to her lips, i say lightly cause it was usually she has a bit more grip to her, but i wasn't going to mention it. i know  she was just feeling like she had to be careful around me now. but if it keeps up then i will say something.

"we should get ready for breakfast" she pulled away from me after a bit.

"we should walk around the town after we eat, check out a few shops" i suggest as i rolled off her.

"i like that idea" she smiled.

"alright i am going to text Max see if they awake" i mean it's almost ten thirty.

"damn Max and Hadley already went to the beach this morning" i tell Dylan

"dang we slackers" she chuckled.