18

2 weeks later
Hadley POV

"i can't stand this its been two weeks and they haven't said a word to each other" i complained for Max.

"Coopers been a mess, i have never seen him like this" Max sighed.

"we need to do something, i know that they are ment to be together" i just wanted to help.

"well i think we should let them work it out on there own. it would be wrong to get involved." Max insisted.

"i just can't help it, Dylan is so sad. she's not herself" it was true.

"Cooper either" Max sighed.

"did he even tell you what happened?" i wondered.

"nah" Max admits.

"Dylan only told me that he didn't trust her. but i don't know what was said" i gave my knowledge of the situation to Max.

"see i think that it came across as not trusting. but it was more of a jealously thing. Cooper is very territorial" Max disclosed.

"mhm maybe, see we need to get the two of them in a room together. two weeks is long enough." i stood up from his couch.

"baby i really don't think we should get involved" Max grabbed my waist to pull me back down. but i didn't give in, i had to do something to get the two of them to talk.

they where both stubborn and would do it themselves.

"well to bad, i will do it myself if you don't want to help me." i crossed my arms over my chests.

"alright fine, what did you have in mind?" he caved like i knew he would.

"well the Beach Hut is having live music and half priced drinks" i tell him.

"alright i can talk to Cooper not to sure what he will say, the beach is where he first asked her out. so it might be a turn off, but i will try. are we keeping this a secret?" i was glad he was willing to try.

"well if you can then yes, but if he asks and you think it's the right call then tell him." i decided.

"alright." he nodded.

"okay good i am going to go talk to Dylan" i went to go to the door.

"hey now kiss" he called out.

"right sorry i am excited" i went back and kissed him.

"alright good luck" he offered as he pulled away.

"you too, now i think we should meet there at seven?l" i thought that was an okay time.

"seven" he agreed.

"alright text me how it goes." i wanted to be kept in the loop.

"will do" he agreed so i left and made my way back to my place.

"Dylan" i called out as i walked in. and she was in the same spot as when i left.

laying down in the couch in her pjs watching netflix.