10

Dylan POV

It's been a couple days since that whole movie night at Coopers house, and honestly since that night. something has changed between us. i mean he still infuriates me to no end. but not as much as before.

we had a really good time, if i am being honest. we laughed the whole time, he was making fun of me for knowing all the song. i even got up and did the dance to Grease Lighting. which he thought was terrible.

"so you and cooper? what's going on there?" Hadley asked as we where sitting at the kitchen doing homework.

i looked up from my text book. "what do you mean?" i questioned.

"mhm i don't know, you spend the night at his house. then your always texting each other. and when you see him at the field, you don't rip him a new one. something is going on there, so as your best fiend it's your duty to tell me." Hadley demanded to know.

"honestly it was a mistake that i spent the night. we where watching movies and it was like already two in the morning. and i just crashed nothing even happened so it's no big deal." i shrugged it off.

"you like him." Hadley blurted out.

"what no" i rushed out to quickly.

"your lying to me, you didn't look me in the eyes. and your nose crinkled it dose that when you lie. oh my gosh you actually like Copper." Hadley was smiling.

"okay so maybe i kinda sorta do like him. like a little bit, but it's whatever." i knew nothing would come about this.

"i knew it i knew it, the way you two fight is like an old married couple." Hadley was grinning.

"so what's going on with you and Max?" i decided to change the subject.

"honestly it's going good, we are dating. he hasn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend. but it's only been a couple weeks. but man he has soft lips i tell you." she informed me.

"mhm didn't need to know that. but i need a brake, i am going mad." i stood up from the table to stretch.

"it's a nice day out, we should hit the beach. i need some mega sun action." Hadley suggested.

"yes i am so game." i honestly didn't even think of going to the beach.

"alright we should hit the store, and get a few things. some food and maybe some drinks?" Hadley wondered.

"ya more mostly drinks with out alcohol, since one of us will be DD"informed her.

"agreed, so let's hit the store." she jumped up off the chair.

i nodded grabbed the keys and my purse. i mean i looked kinda terrible in baggy shorts and a messy bun. but i honestly didn't care. i wasn't changing just to have to change again.

the store was only like a five minute drive from our place.

"alright so i think we should get more snack stuff then go up to the beach hut restaurant after." i suggested to Hadley.

"oh that's a good idea, we haven't been there in forever. there cheese fries are literally everything and more." Hadley was so right they really where.

"well well well what do we have here?" it was non other then Cooper.

"sup Coop" i bumped my shoulder with his.

"just getting food i am starving and have nothing." he shrugged.

"mhm well enjoy." i turned to walk away.