25

Dylan POV

"Dylan i am freaking out" Hadley burst into my room.

"what's going on" i closed my laptop and patted the spot beside me.

" i am meeting Max family tonight" she looked stressed.

"okay that's so exciting, i will help you get ready" i knew that was one of her worries.

"apparently we are going to some restaurant, i don't think i will be able to eat anything" she was stressing

"relax okay, i will help you. so don't even stress. when is Max coming to pick you up." i needed know, so i knew how much time i had to get her ready.

" he said around five thirty" she tells me.

i looked at the clock,and it was only noon. so we had a bunch of time to kill.

"well you need to relax for a while. we have a bunch of time. unless you want to shower now so it's out of the way." i wanted her to decided.

"i need something to do, so i am going to shower" she decided.

i nodded my head, and she walked out of my room. i opened my lap top back up, and then i saw a text message pop up on my screen. since i have a Mac Book it's linked to my i phone. i saw it was a text from Cooper and i couldn't help but smile.

it's amazing having a boyfriend like Cooper

it's amazing having a boyfriend like Cooper. he's just so perfect for me, it's funny how things work out. Mom was right though. she said that it started out as playful banter, then turned into serious conversations. and that's exactly what happened. it's funny to think that next month we will have been together for almost six months. i don't count that two weeks broken up as the start of our relationship.

and i know Cooper doesn't either, but i really can see myself marrying Cooper. and i know that where ever he gets drafted. i am going to follow him, and look for a job down that way. i don't know if i will follow him right away. but i know i will make my way down there one way or another. it's crazy to think about leaving Alameda though.

i have lived here my whole life, but it's exciting thinking about moving and starting a new chapter of my life. speaking of starting a new life, i reached over to my bedside drawer and pulled out the card.

i looked at it and sighed, it didn't hurt to call. so i dailed the numbers and waited.

"hello this is Jose Deluca" he picked up the phone.

"hi Jose, i am not sure if you will remember me or not. but this is Dylan Morris. we met at the restore in Saint Lucia" i was nervous.

"ohh Dylan yes the long blond hair girl, with beautiful blue grey eyes. i have been expecting you call" he sounded excited.

"ya i have just been trying to process things" i was honest.

"listen i would love to meet you in person again. so why don't you come down to my office this weekend" he voiced.