26

Copper POV.

"it's been two hours and we haven't heard anything" Zach was freaking out.

"you need to relax, she's with Dylan trust me when i say she's in good hands" i tried to ease his worries.

"what if something happened to them?" he was stressing.

"there fine, Dylan texted me ages ago that they made it to her apartment. now sit down and relax" i was getting annoyed with his pacing

"i am sorry" he sighed and sat down beside me. we where in my room at my parents house, they kept it the same for if i ever want to come by.

"what do you think they are taking about?" Justin asked.

"i have no idea, but why would Tristan be crying?" Zach didn't know.

"so i don't mean to sound racist, but how come you never told us she was black?" i  wondered.

"why dose that matter?" Zach scoffed.

"it doesn't" it really didn't.

my phone ringing caught the attention of Zach. he looked nervous, i picked it up.

"hey you" i smiled.

"hi, so she feel asleep, crying can really tucker you out" Dylan informed me.

"should you wake her? so that she can get home" i wondered.

"ya so she's not going home" Dylan voiced.

"okay?" i wasn't sure what was going on.

"it's a long story, but basically i told her she could crash here for a couple days." She dropped a bomb.

"well clearly there is a story there" i was confused.

"ya my heart goes out to this poor girl" Dylan sounded sad.

"what's wrong?" i wasn't sure if she would tell me, but i was curious.

"well it's not really my place to say. but i can tell you that she's doing what she thinks is right, and based on what she's told me. giving the baby to Zach to raise,  is smart a choice for her." she  gave me bits and pieces.

"interesting" was all i could say.

Zach was giving me confused looks.

"ya so how's Zach is he worried?" she asked.

"oh ya" i chuckled.

"well i would say you could come bye. but let's save that for tomorrow. she's had a long night and just needs to rest" Dylan was so giving it makes me proud to call her mine.

"alright i will have Zach drive us over in the morning" i replied.

"alright i love you" i lover heading her say that.

"love you too" i smiled then hung up phone.

"ohhh love hun" Justin wiggles his eye brows.

i rolled my eyes, "so she's asleep" i tell Zach.

"what else did she say?" he pushed.

"well she kept it brief" i wasn't lying.

"okay and?" he pressed.

"just that she's going to be crushing with Dylan for a couple days" i tell him.

"did she say why?" he asked.

"no she didn't, and it's not really her place to tell us. it should come from Tristan. Dylan said we can stop by in the morning. so we can take your car" i tell him.