19

Dylan POV

"girl stop moving so much" Hadley complained as she was doing my hair.

"sorry i can't help but be nervous" don't know why but i was.

"why you have nothing to be nervous about." she tried to comfort.

"but i do, i mean i don't want this to be the end. i really cared about him, and just want to know why he didn't trust me?" i sighed.

"girl you know you to will get back together, he cares about you so much. you are both just to stubborn to talk." she was wrong i was the stubborn one.

"he called and texted three days straight. i didn't pick up so i am the stubborn one" i reviled.

"don't put this all on you, he could have tried harder. came to see you here, stopped you in the halls. so no he's just as stubborn." she made fair points.

"dose he even know i am coming?" i wondered.

"Max texted me a few minutes ago that he didn't. but he might end up telling him, i haven't heard anything yet" she admits.

"alright" i was trying to keep my nerves in check

"you just need to relax, every thing will work it's self out, i promise you" she assured me.

"thank you" i blurted out.

"well your welcome but what for?" she asked.

"for being my best friend, and putting my stubborn ass in its place. you always know what's right for me" i got a little emotional.

"you know you would be doing the same for me, so don't even stress. you and Cooper are meant to be together." she smiled.

"you and Max are to" i voiced.

"ya i am honestly falling in love with him." she had a dreamy look in her eyes.

"you deserve this happiness" i am glad she found some one who cares about her.

"so do you" she urged.

"alright you go get ready, i will finish my hair and makeup" i wanted her to be ready on time too.

"okay i picked you out an outfit" she motioned to my bed.

i nodded in approval and she smiled then made her way to her room. i kept my makeup simple, and decided on a half up half down hair style. after about an hour or so i was dressed and ready to go.

"Max is on his way there you ready?" Hadley questioned as she stepped into my room looking on point