11

Cooper POV

it's been a couple days since the beach and things have been great. Dylan and i couldn't keep our hands off each other. no we haven't had sex yet. but every time we see each other we are kissing, well it's a little more then kissing. but you get the picture, or if where not kissing where holding hands or just some type of touching. she still won't let me touch her ass though. when we kiss and i move my hands down she always moves them back up.

she has this insane obsession with my hair. she's always running her hands threw it while we kiss, or just when we sitting and taking. i don't really mind though it feels great when she runs her fingers threw my hair.

"so where you taking her for your date?" Max asked me as we where in the work out room at practice.

"i haven't quite figured it out. but i got some ideas floating around." i tell him.

"okay like what." he pushed.

"well obviously diner, but i just haven't thought of what to do before that yet." i tell him.

"well it's tomorrow." he reminded me.

"i know and i have a diner reservation booked already." i blew out a breath and put the weight back on the rack. Max was spotting me.

"i knew young guys would end up together. you just had this chemistry about you too." Max was right.

"she's so fiery and sassy." i smiled as i though of her.

"trust me i know" Max has been on the receiving end of it before.

"makes for some interesting times" i smirked.

"yo you tapped that already and didn't say anything" he looked shocked.

"no i haven't yet" i tell him.

"oh well what did you mean then?" he asked as we switched places.

"she just likes to think she's the one running the show." i said.

"ya i can tell that,your disgusting to watch kiss. if you can even call it that" he shivers.

i laughed he's not wrong, so we try to keep our little sessions in a place that isn't so opened. but sometimes it doesn't always work.

"her lips are like heaven so damn soft. and she never has to breath man it's insane probably from her deep breathing practice form Karate." it insane how long she can go, but i am literally not complaining.

"ya you guys are going to be fucking all night long tomorrow i not even going to lie" Max chuckled.

"maybe" i shrugged i wasn't to sure. i mean if we did then i am not going to complain. but if we didn't then it's whatever, with Dylan i don't feel this desire to always want to have sex. i mean i do but there is just so much more to this. then just having sex i want everything with her. i honestly can feel myself falling for her and fast.

and i kinda like it, it's so much better then what i have been doing before. just random girls. there was no connection it was just pure pleaser. but with Dylan there is this connection. i also made sure that i was totally clean, i have only ever used a condom, but i just wanted to make totally sure. and like i knew i was clean but it didn't hurt to just make sure.