13

Cooper POV

i groaned as i felt Dylan with her mouth wrapped around me, i thought i was dreaming when she first did this, but when i opened my eyes and saw it was really her i was so fucking glad. i loved when she sucked me off, her mouth is insane. and honestly this is probably the best way to wake up not even going to lie.

"fuck babe i wanna come inside you" i barley made out. her mouth was heaven but her pussy was out of this world. i pulled her up off me cause i was close.

"how you want it baby." she whispered in my ear.

"fuck just ride me." i growled i was still kinda sleepy, and i wasn't about to half ass going from behind.

"alright." she grinned then climbed on top of me and sank down on me.

"fucking shit" i couldn't get over how warm she was.

"Fuck Cooper mhm" she moaned.

"fuck say my name again baby." i loved when she moaned my name.

"Cooper" she was moaned even louder.

i thrust my hips up into her and she was coming down.

"i am so close" she whined.

"me too baby fuck" i rolled over so that she could be under me, then slammed into her harder.

"this pussy belongs to me." i growled in my ear.

"yes daddy"she moaned out and i was shocked i don't even think she knew she did that. but fuck if i didn't like that.

"that's how this is now, you want me to be your daddy" i growled she's wild and i love it.

"yesss" she moaned.

"yes what baby."

"yes daddy" she cried out.

"fuck baby." i was so close.

but of course my phone decided to ring. i knew it was my damn mother.

"no don't answer it."she whined.

"it's my mom." i growled i was so close right now.

"later please i am so close." she whined.

"me too." i pulled out and slammed back into her.

"daddy" she whined and then came around me.

"shit" i growled as she clamped down on me which caused my release as well.

"daddy" she moaned as i kept thrusting threw out orgasm.

"fuck baby-girl we are going again." i didn't even pull out and i wanted to go again.

"please" her sex drive was literally heaven.

i was just about to start thrusting again when my phone rang again.

"damn it, i have to pick up or she won't leave me alone." i huffed and pulled out of her.

"nooo just put it on do not disturb." she was begging.

"then she will come banging on my door. i will keep it short as i can baby" i kissed her and reached over for my phone. she huffed and rolled on to her side.

"hey mom" i was ticked off but trying not to sound it.

"boy i called you twice you said you where going to pick up." she ranted.

"mom it's nine o'clock in the morning on a Sunday, i was trying to sleep." i huffed well more like get some pussy but she don't need to know that.