12

Dylan POV

"girl there is no way" Hadley was shocked when i told her all about my night and morning.

"i am literally not even joking you, we had sex seven times last night, not including one oral each. then we had sex twice this morning before i came here." i stated.

"damn girl" she laughed.

"i literally couldn't get enough of him. i swear, i am pretty sure i need go give him a rest tonight. i tired my poor baby out." i pouted.

i literally couldn't stop, i just wanted to keep going, but i knew he needed a rest, we went three times last night with maybe a quick second to recover. then the rest there was like an hour brake in between. then this morning we had sex right when we woke up, well i woke him up, then we had sex in the shower.

"and this is the kicker no barrier" i tell her.

"girl you went raw!" she gasped.

"fuck ya, i got a IDU but damn its literally the best feeling. fuck it was like no other." i was getting myself worked up again.

"okay you need to chill, since when do you have this high of a sex drive." Hadley questioned.

"i kinda always have, i mean usually i would go at least two or threes times threw out the night. but with Cooper i just didn't want to stop. i literally couldn't stop." i have never had that feeling before but with Cooper there was just such a intense connection that i didn't want to stop.

"damn I mean Max and i usually go two rounds. well the other day we went four. but damn not that short in between." she says.

"literally we found our self some great man in the sack we are lucky." i smirked.

"ya we did, now we need to start getting you ready." it was going on three o'clock and Cooper was picking me up at six thirty.

"so Cooper said something fancy" i informed Hadley.

"alright well you go shower, then i so start to pick something out." she devices and plan.

i nodded and made my way to my bathroom. but before i stepped into the shower i decided to send Cooper a text.

i go into the shower, so i could probably clean myself, i mean we washed but we didn't really wash

i go into the shower, so i could probably clean myself, i mean we washed but we didn't really wash. plus i had to use his body wash, and i just wanted to smell like myself again. not that i don't love the way he smells, just on him i love it. not on me, so after my shower i walked back into my room with rob on to see that Hadley had laid out the perfect dress.

"yes oh i wouldn't have even thought about that one it's perfect." i gushed.

"i know it's new the tag was still on it." she tells me.

"ya i planed on wearing it soon, but i haven't really needed to dress up lately." i tell her.

"true since your parents love to show off there price and joy." she didn't say it rudely but proudly.