1

Dylan POV

i can't believe it, today is the day. my first day of my last year of college. three years all leading up to this day. i was so excited this year was going to be my year i could feel it. especially with how well it's been going so far, i mean being prompted captain is like the best thing.

but i also knew that this year was going to be my hardest year in my degree. i am studying psychology and sociology. it's been a pretty crazy three years i get tons of homework. but i am able to find a great balance between studying and having fun. i have always been a good multitasker. plus it also helps to have a roommate who is focused on her studies, but knows how to have fun as well. we totally balance each other out.

Hadley and i are like the exact opposite, but totally the same. if that makes any sense but to us it dose, we have been friends since we where in the womb. our moms met at this prenatal class, and funny enough we are only like three days apart. i am older then her though.

"Dyl what are you wearing today" Hadley called out from her room.

"not totally sure yet why?" i replied as i made my way into her room. so that we wouldn't be yelling across the apartment.

" because i feel like it should be something that says hey i am a collage senior. so i was going to maybe play off of what you where going to wear" she explained her thinking.

"honestly i was just going to probably wear a pair of ripped jeans a t shirt and my vans." i shrugged.

"what! oh come on Dyl, you can do better then that. you got to make statement your cheer captain now."she was shocked at what i had said.

"Had you know i don't really care about what people think about how i dress. i like to be comfortable in what i wear. i don't need to start being a different me, just because i am the cheer captain." i remarked.

she sighed " i guess your right"

"alright now we should actually get dressed, i don't want to be late to my first class." i stated.

"your right" she agreed with me.

so i left her room and went to mine. i opened my closet and pulled out my favourite pair of ripped jeans, then a black t-shirt.

once i was dressed i ran the brush threw my hair, put a little bit of makeup on

once i was dressed i ran the brush threw my hair, put a little bit of makeup on. once i was satisfied with how i looked, i slipped on my black vans and was ready to go.

"oh you look nice" i commented to Had. she was sitting at the table dressed in a black top, a pair of ripped blue jeans. but under her jeans she had on a pair of fishnet tights.