2

[Edited, some comments might not make sense]

Author pov

The others were doing their things, Horror and Dust are in the kitchen, Error in the living room playing with his puppets, y/n, Nightmare and Killer also in the living room sitting on the couch watching f/m [Fav movie].

Y/n pov

Me, Nightmare and Killer were sitting on the couch watching f/m
then all of the sudden i yelp because Nightmare lift me up with his tentacle and made me sit on his lap, he wrap his tentacle around my waist making me stays on Nightmare's lap. I then look at Nightmare only to see he's smirking at me with a cyan blush on his cheekbones, i was blushing so hard i probably look like a tomato "Whhat are you doing?!" I said still blushing.

Author pov

At this moment Error, Killer, Horror and Dust were giving Nightmare death glares, then Nightmare gave them a death glare too while you're not looking "He-hey! Answer my question!" You said "I just want you to sit on my lap,OK?" Nightmare said "*whisper* stupid octopus" you pout, then you somehow start nuzzling into Nightmare's chest, Nightmare chuckled "Heh...cute"
Nightmare said quietly, then he started to stroke your h/l h/c hair, then you fell asleep on
Nightmare's chest. "No fair you got to make your first move!" Killer said quietly not wanting to wake you up, Nightmare laugh abit "What~? Jealous that i'll be her boyfriend?" Nightmare said mockingly "*sigh* whatever, but how come she's...our soulmate?" Error said "Dunno but she's MINE" Dust said "In your dream, she's mine" Horror said "You two shut your mouth before i slap both of you *whisper* cuz she'll be my queen~" Nightmare said then he bring you to your room and tucks you in bed and cover you with blanket, then he kissed your forehead and left.

Alright!! Chapter 2 done. I know its a bit shorter than chapter 1 but i'll make the next chapter abit longer so, don't worry [Also do you like the story so far??]. Cya