Endings :)

Just a heads up, there's gonna be 9 endings [Not really an ending :p].......... You'll see

Author pov

"I-i choose"

Nightmare ending

"I-i choose Nightmare" You said, Nightmare wasn't expecting you to choose him. Then Nightmare started crying [For some reasons]. You then went to Nightmare and hugged him and he immediately hugged you back. "Thank you... Thank you choosing me" Nightmare said still hugging you, then you kissed him "Now stop being a baby Nootmare" You said "Staph calling me that" Nightmare said "What? You don't like it when i call you Nootmare?" You said "*Sigh* You're lucky i love you" Nightmare said as he kissed your cheek "I love you too, octopus [Octobish-]" You said "Im your octopus" Nightmare said smirking at you, then you smack him on the face with his own tentacle while glaring at him and he just chuckled.

"Well... I hope we can still be friends" You said at the other boiz and they all agree even though they're sad that you choose the hentai skeleton [*Insert sad skeleton noises*]. "I will always love you forever. And nothing is going to change that" Nightmare said "We're gonna get married, have kids, rule the world-" You then cut Nightmare off by placing a finger on his mouth "You're going too far" You said "No im not" Nightmare said then he looked at the boiz and "Get back to work. Im trying to have a moment with my girlfriend here" Nightmare said glaring at them.

...

"WHAT!? At least give us a time to relax! Besides we just got here!" Killer said making Nightmare sigh "Fine. Now get out of my sight" Nightmare said then they all teleported to Epic knows where.

"Finally, sometime alone with my soon to be queen of nightmares~" Nightmare purred while kissing my neck making me blushed "Hmmm... I wonder what our kids will look like-" "NIGHTMARE! YOU'RE GOING TOO FAR AGAIN!" You said then p/n came to you and Nightmare "Oh hey p/n" You said "Meow (Nightmare.... So you have chosen.... Death)" P/n meowed at Nightmare then she jumped at Nightmare's face without any warning making Nightmare to let go off me, then p/n started attacking Nightmare "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Nightmare yelled "Meow (IM THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS ALL Y/N'S ATTENTION!)" P/n meowed loudly while still attacking Nightmare "DAMN YOU CAT!" Nightmare yelled and you just watch him getting attacked by p/n.

The end ;w;

Error ending

"I-i choose Error" You said, then Error suddenly jumped "FUCK YEAH!! TOLD YA THAT SHE'LL CHOOSE ME!" Error yelled "Can you shut the fuck up Error? My non-existence ears are bleeding" Cross said "Hell no" Error said with a smug grin then he pulled me into a kiss making me blushed "We can live in the anti-void! I can asked Ink to build us a house! And started our own family, and- and!" "Don't go too far yet Error and wait- Are you crying?" You asked Error "Huh?" Error was confused then he touched his face and sure enough his face is wet from his tears, he didn't even realized that he's crying. "IM CRYING TEARS OF HAPPINESS! TwT" Error said

"Oh my god! I love you so much! Im so happy that you choose me!" Error said while hugging me "Yeah, yeah. I love you too glitchy boi" You said as you kissed his cheekbone.

"I really hope we can still be friends" You said to the boiz and they all agree. "Make sure we got the wedding invitation 三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ" Nightmare said with a smirk "Oh, of course you will" Error said "ERROR!! >///<" You yelled, lightly punching his shoulder. Error just snickered "C'mon, we're gonna get married anyway~" Error purred "And soon you'll be all mine~" Error continued.