Worried

Author pov

     After Horror teleported back, Error notice that you aren't with Horror. "Horror" Error said, Horror hesitantly look at Error "Y-yeah?" Horror said, by now everyone notice that you aren't with him and they're looking at him with 'Where da fak is y/n!?' Look. "Why Puppet isn't with you? Last time i checked, she went with YOU to go buy foods" Error said  "..." Horror didn't reply which made Nightmare pissed "Where. Is. Moonlight!!!" Nightmare yelled, and Horror flinch "OK OK OK! WHEN BUNNY AND I WERE WALKING BACK HOME AFTER SHOPPING, THERE ARE 2 GUYS APPROACHED US AND STARTED FLIRTING WITH BUNNY, I WAS SO MAD I CHASED THEM INTO THE WOODS WHERE I LOST THEM THEN I REALIZED I LEFT BUNNY ALONE SO I RAN AS FAST I COULD TO WHERE I LEFT BUNNY BUT WHEN I GOT THERE, BUNNY WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, SO I SEARCH EVERYWHERE BUT I STILL COULDN'T FIND HER, SO I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS AND PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!" Horror yelled while shaking physically.

     After a minute of silence, Dust finally said something "WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELEPORT HERE?! IF YOU TELEPORTED BOTH OF YOU HERE, NON OF THESE WOULD'VE HAPPENED!!" Dust yelled at Horror.

     Right now Horror and Cross were panicking level 100, while Killer trying to calm them down even though he's also pissed, Dust, Nightmare and Error were discussing a plan on how to get you back before its too late.

Y/n pov

      I woke up and had a pretty bad headache, then i remember what happened 3 hours ago 'Damn you Horror' I thought then i noticed that my wrists were tied up above my head and the rope were connected to the ceiling, then i also noticed that there were multiple girls that looked around my age with their wrists tied up above their heads too. They had a torn clothes, cuts and bruises.

      And they were looking at me with worried in their eyes. "Are you ok?" The 1st girl asked "Yeah, what did those assholes did to you guys?!" I asked "They kidnapped us, and raped us, and now they're keeping us as sex slaves" Then 2nd girl said 'Oh hail no!' I thought "They did that to all of you?!" I asked "Y-yeah" The 3rd girl said.

      "Don't worry, my friends will save us" I said, giving them a bit of hope "How? This place is surrounded by a lot of 'guards' [Not that kind of guards that's in prisons. You get my points]" The 2nd girl said, just as she said that someone comes in here and guess who is it

[* Drum Roll *]

      Its the Author, YAY.

-Take 2-

      Just as she said that someone comes in here and guess who is it

[* Drum Roll *]

      Its the girl that Nightmare yeeted into the pond "So, you're the girl that try to steal my boyfriend" She said to me "Excuse me. Your BOYFRIEND?! He doesn't even know you!!" I said then she slapped me "Uh, yes he does!" She said then she turn around and flipped her hair and went to somewhere else 'Im gonna call her plastic -~-' I thought.

       Then the 2nd guy that Cross knocked out with his gigantic knife handle came in, he turned to me and grin lustfully. "What do you want from me!?" I asked "Nothing, just want your virginity and make you our slave~" He said "Don't you dare touch me!!" I yelled but it seems useless as he approach me even more, then i kicked him so hard in the where he put his sausage and his 2 eggs [I purposely put this. Just for entertainment =^w^=].

      "Ugh! You will pay for that you little shit" He said, but before he attacked me, someone called him, "You're lucky this time girlie" He said then he go to whoever called him.

      "Are you ok?!" The 3rd girl asked "Yeah, im fine. Don't worry about me" I said 'Im just hoping that the boiz will save us in time and i hope i get away without losing my virginity' I thought.

The legends said that Horror and Cross were still panicking level 100 and Killer will never be able to calm them down till this day.

     Okeh. So this book have reached 3k reads and more than 100 votes and im so thankful for those who had votes and supports me from the start. Anyway, i just finished my online school so i have a lot of free time OwO.
But, other than that, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i'll see you in the next chapter =^w^=.