Horrible pick up lines

Warning, there's gonna be a lot of terrible pick up lines, so don't kill meh

Author pov

"Senpai, senpai, senpai, senpai, senpai, senpai, senpai-" Killer cut Cross by smacking his face with chocolate to shut him up "CHOCOLATE!!!!" Cross yelled. "Can you shut up for 1 second Cross? Im still having a mental breakdown because Epic turned me into a meme addict and you being loud isn't helping me AT. ALL" Error said, then Cross come close to Error's face "How about No?" Cross said "You little-".

"Ahem... Gay alert" Nightmare said while ready a book.

"Im not GAY!!!" Cross yelled "Mmhm" Nightmare hummed "Then why are you so close to Error's face?" Dust asked "..." "Pfft, turns out, he IS gay" Horror said "I AM NOT GAY!!" Cross yelled.

"=^=" You were bored af right now "Im going to my room, Don't disturb me" You said, then you went to your room.

"..."

"..."

"Let's play a game" Dust said with a smirk on his face

"What kind of game?" Nightmare asked "Let's just say that y/n will be a walking volcano by the end of the day" Dust said "And what do you mean by that?" Cross said "God damn you with your innocent mind" Dust said "Hey!" Cross said "*Sigh* Whoever made y/n blushed/flustered the most, gets to be with her for 3 days. Alone" Dust said.

After Dust said that, everyone's attention was instantly on Dust with a 'Are you challenging me?' looks.

"Im in!" Killer said "Im in too!" Error said "Count me in!" Horror said "Im in! And im gonna win her heart! ÙwÚ" Cross said only to be tentacle slap by Nootmare "Don't even think about that. I will win!" Nightmare said.

"We'll see about that" Dust said

-Time skip by you T-posing at the boiz-

Y/n pov

I was in my room doing god knows what when i notice that downstairs is quiet, so i decided to check.

"Guys?" I said "Where the heck are you guy?" I said again, then i turn around to see Horror "Hey Horror, do you know where the others went? I can't find them" I asked him "Dunno, but..." Horror said then he pinned me to the wall "Wh-what are you doing!?" I said/yelled, i was blushing at this point "Did you sit in sugar? Because you have a sweet ass~" Horror said with a smirk"Ho-horror! What the hell!?" I said/yelled blushing even more "Are you a campfire? Cause you're hot and i want s'more~" Horror said "Horror, stop with your terrible pick up lines" I said still blushing, then Horror put his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him "If you were a baker, i'd fill your buns with cream~" Horror said, i was blushing to hard to even form a word, and then he kissed me, after that i pushed him away "igottago!" I said it quickly then i went to the kitchen.

Before i enter the kitchen, i feel 2 bony arms around my waist "Where are you going, baby?~" Error said putting his face on the nape of my neck "Error, since when you started calling me 'Baby'?" I said "Since now~" Error said "Ok, what the fuck is going here?" I asked "Baby, im no weather man, but you can expect a few inches tonight~" Error said "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Lord help meh ;-;, i did not sign up for this!!!" I said blushing even harder while trying to escape Error "I wish you were my pinky toe, so i could bang you on every piece of furniture in my house~" Error said while kissing my neck "No thank you!" I said quickly still trying to get away from Error and succeed but then Error kissed me before letting me off the hook.

I decided to hide in my room but of course someone has to fucking pull me away

"Hey Cuddle~" Killer said "God please no!" I said "Why not~" Killer asked "You're gonna flirt with me with your terrible pick up lines!" I said, then Killer pinned me against the wall "Well, you don't have a choice~" Killer said then he lift my legs and put them around his waist "Killer! >///<" I said, i already turning into a tomato "Are you a washing machine?" Killer asked me "Y-yeah?" I said a bit confused "Good, because i wanted to fill you with my dirty load~" Killer said "Hail No! Be gone!" I said and begun struggling "Struggling is pointless babe~" Killer said "And since WHEN did you call me 'Babe'?!" I asked "It doesn't matter~" Killer said and started kissing me, after a while Killer stop only to be yeeted into the unknown by Cross causing me to fall.