Games

Y/n pov

        Its been 2 days since my bloody problem. And the boiz decided to play games since all of us bored, like really bored. "Im bored" Dust said "Im super bored" Horror said "Why don't we play a game?" Cross asked "What kind of game?" Error asked "Hmmmmm.... How about whisper challenge and truth or dare?" Cross said "Sounds good to me" Nightmare said.

      "Alright, lets get our headphones" I said then all of us went to get our headphones.

-Later-

     We were on the living room sitting on the couch "Alright, so we're gonna have a music blasting in our non-existence ears and one of us have to find a sentence and whispers it to the person next to us and they have to pass it to the others until the last one, like a game of telephone[Im really bad at explaining things ;-;. But you get the point]" Cross said.

       "So... Who's first?" Killer asked "Me!" Dust said "Ok" Killer said "So... 4 people and the others... Watch" Cross said "Alright, so its Dust-Killer-Error and then me" I said "Ok then" Dust said.

      [Just a reminder that this is from Markiplier whisper challenge cuz im running out of ideas, don't kill meh]

Author pov

       "Are you a plain bagel because i like you with nothing on" Dust said to Killer "Do you like peanut butter because i jam" Killer said to Error, Error has a very confused expression since he doesn't know what Killer said "Do you like peanut butter because i like dick blueberry" Error said to y/n, Dust and Killer were laughing their non-existence ass's off "This is gonna be way far off" Dust said "What i heard was, Dream on me and then take a picture of my poop" Y/n said then all of them started to laugh "What did you say?" Y/n asked Error "Do you like peanut butter because i like dick blueberry" Error said "Ok i told you, Do you like peanut butter because i jam" Killer said "And the actual one was, Are you a plain bagel because i like you with nothing on" Dust said "Ohhhh" Y/n said while the others were laughing.

     "Alright next! Y/n-Nightmare-Cross and Horror" Killer said "Why me again?" Y/n asked Killer "Cuz we want you to" Killer simply said.

      "Im white girl wasted" Y/n said to Nightmare "Im a racist reindeer" Nightmare said to Cross, "What?" Y/n said "That's not it?" Nightmare asked y/n "No! Of course it wasn't it!" Y/n said "Im ready to eat you" Cross said to Horror "One more time" Horror said "Im ready to eat you" Cross said again "Im pregnant, don't eat juice" Horror said and then Nightmare and Cross started laughing "That's what i heard!" Horror said "I said, Im ready to eat you" Cross said "And i said, Im a racist reindeer" Nightmare said "I swear i saw pregnant on his lips [???]" Horror said pointing at Cross "And i said, Im white girl wasted"  Y/n said.

      "Next, Killer-Cross-Me and Nightmare" Error said "Y/n's big butt is bouncy bouncy" Killer said "WTF?!" Y/n said from a far "Can you do it one more time?" Cross asked Killer "Y/n's big butt is bouncy bouncy" Killer said "I don't know what you said but ok" Cross said "White people's hearts are bouncy bouncy" Cross said to Error, Error has a 'WTF' face "White people's cocks bounce on my dick" Error said then Cross and Killer started laughing "Okay? White people just can't punch me in the dick" Nightmare said "Noooooooo" Killer said still laughing "i said, White people's hearts are bouncy bouncy" Cross said "Yeah, which was close cuz i said, Y/n's big butt is bouncy bouncy" Killer said "God damn it Killer!!" Y/n said.

     "Next is Horror-Y/n-Dust and Cross again" Killer said "Chocolate puppy poopy butts" Horror said "I really had no idea what you just said, Chocolate penis poopy pants" Y/n said "Shaun's penis pooped its pants" Dust said, Cross is having a hard time understanding what Dust just said "Now i know you're fucking with me" Cross said "Nononono" Dust said "One more time" Cross said, while the others were dying of laughter "Shaun's penis pooped its pants" Dust said, Cross was trying so hard not to laugh "You can't be serious" Cross said "Shut the penis pussy mess" Cross said "What?!" Horror said "Noo!!" Horror said again "The original was, Chocolate puppy poopy butts" Horror said "You said penis" Y/n said while the others still laughing.

    "That's enough of whisper challenge, move on to truth or dare" Y/n said.

Y/n pov

     Nightmare grabbed a bottle and spins it in the middle [Y'all sitting in circles] and it landed on Error "Truth or dare Error?" Nightmare asked "Dare" Error said "I dare you to wear a dress for the rest of the game" Nightmare said with a smirk "Omg i hate you so much" Error said then he got up and went to change into a dress. Once he got out everyone started laughing "You should wear that dress often Error, pfft. It suits you" Horror said "Shut the fuck up Horror!" Error said then he spins the bottle and it landed on Dust.

     "T or D?" Error asked "Dare" Dust said "I dare you to throw Horror to the pool" Error said "With pleasure" Dust said then he yeeted Horror to the pool "Dude! Not cool!" Horror said coming out of the pool then Dust spins the bottle and it landed on me "Truth or dare angel?" Dust asked "Dare" I said, then Dust smirk "I dare you to sit on my lap for the rest of the game" Dust said, and i blushed. The others were death glaring at Dust now. "Uggggghhhh, why Dust?!" I said "Cuz i want you to" Dust said then i went to Dust and sit on his lap "If you do something i won't hesitate to hit your head with a pan" I said "I won't" Dust said then i spins the bottle again and it landed on Killer.

     "T or D Kills?" I asked "Or" Killer said "Haha, very funny, c'mon pick one of them" Nightmare said "Fine, truth" Killer said "Is it true that you have a drawing of me and you kissing?" I asked, Killer's face is now red and everyone is looking at him "N-noooo, why would i have that?" Killer said "Then what's this?" I said showing him a drawing of me and him kissing with a writing/note.

'Be my waifu'

-Killer       

     Andddddddd..... Everyone is chasing Killer around the house, Leaving me. "That happened •~•" I said then i went to my room leaving Killer to be 'Killed' by everyone.

Alright, another chapter's done, also today [My country] is Epic's birthday. So i made a fanart.

Anyway, have a good day QwQ