Kidnapped

Author pov

You still can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. And you have a really bad feelings about it. But you needed to buy foods for all of you and a cat food for p/n. So you change into whatever you wanna wear and go to the living room where the boiz were.

"Hey, cuddle. Where are you going?" Killer asked "Im going to buy foods and a cat food" You said "You're not going anywhere" Nightmare said "But whyyy???" You asked "Didn't you remember what happened yesterday?!" Nightmare said "I did remember that!" You said "*Sigh* You are not going anywhere, alone" Nightmare said "Who said im gonna be alone?" You said "Im going to go with Horror" You said, while Horror cheering in the kitchen. "Yahoo!!!" Horror yelled like Mario.

Then there's silence for a minute.

"Did Horror just " Yahoo"??" Error said while trying to not laugh while Dust, Killer, and Cross were laughing like crazy. "Shut up! At least she picked me to go with" Horror said with an 'UwU' face "c'mon Bunny, let's go and ignore all these idiots" Horror said "WE HEARD THAT!!!" The others yelled "Aw shit" Horror said then he teleported you and him to the store.

-Time skip by your author banging her head on the wall-

Y/n pov

After we are done shopping for food, we're just walking in the streets because Horror is too lazy to teleport us back home. Then all of the sudden there's 2 guys approach us then they started to flirts with me.

And Horror? Boi, he's pissed. "Alright, you two assholes! What do you what!?" Horror asked them while holding me really tight "Oh, nothing. We just wanted YOUR girl" One of them said, i blushed at his words then Horror snapped "Why, you little Assholes!!!" Horror yelled then they ran while Horror chase them with his axe in hand "HORROR!?" I called for Horror but he was already far away from me.

So i chase after them, but before i can chase them someone grab my arm, so i turn around to see the same mans [Or guys...whatever you like] that was watching me and the one that Cross knocked out with his gigantic knife handle.

"You're coming with us girlie!!" The 1st man/guy [The one that watches you like a fucking creep he is] "No! leave me alone you creeps!" I said "Welp, guess we're gonna do this the hard way then!" The 2nd man/guy [The one that Cross knocked out with his gigantic knife handle] "HORROR!! HELP ME!!!" I yelled for [I forgot to tell you that you're in a street that no one is around] the 1st guy grab my other arm then started to drag me with him to a black van while i scream for help.

After a few minutes of resisting, the 2nd guy pushed me to the van while the 1st guy held my body on his lap. Then they drove away to god knows where.

Horror pov

While me and y/n walk in the lonely streets, i saw 2 guys approach us and started flirting with y/n. I was beyond pissed right now so i wrapped my arms around y/n tightly and started death glaring at the 2 guys "Alright, you two assholes! What do you what!?" I asked while still holding y/n "Oh, nothing. We just wanted YOUR girl" One of them said then i snapped "Why, you little Assholes!!!" I yelled and summoned my axe and started chasing them as they ran.

Then i heard a faint voice calling my name but i was so pissed at them, so i continued chasing them and tries to kill them. After a while of chasing them, i lost them in the trees. Then i realized i left y/n alone, so i started running back to where i left y/n. I didn't teleport because i use most of my energy chasing those 2 idiots.

After i got back to where i left y/n, she was gone, so i started to search for her "Bunny!" I yelled, no response "Bunny! You can come out now!" I yelled again, no response "Y/N, COME OUT NOW!!" I yelled again, still no response. At this time i was panicking so bad, not because i only lost my- OUR soulmate, im also scared because if the others finds out they will probably cut my head off or worse Killer, Dust and Cross gonna murder everyone in my AU and Error and Nightmare gonna destroyed my entire AU if we get back.

"Aw fuck. Its now or never. I don't care if i have to die as long as y/n is save" I said then i teleported back home and tell everyone what happened.

Boi, this is gonna have a lot of what?

BS!!!

Alright, its done! TwT. My brain is on fire, because of my practical tests. Does anyone has a fire extinguisher for my brain? ;-;. Anyway, i hoped you enjoyed this chapters so far. Anddddd have a nice day •w•