A day with Horror

[Edited, some comments might not make sense]

Y/n pov

      I woke up and change into something i wanna wear today since im gonna hang out with Horror. Then Horror suddenly burst down the door "Oh Come on man. Killer just bursted down my door a few days ago!" I said "Sorry, im just excited to hang out with you! Also, how are you feeling?" Horror asked "A little better" I said "Good" Horror said and then he grab my wrist and started to dragged me to god knows where.

       "Soooo, we're gonna hang out in your room?" I asked "Obviously" Horror said then pushed me into his room. "I've prepared everything!UwU" Horror said "Since when you started saying "UwU"?"
I asked "I started saying that from Killer UwU" Horror said "Okay....?" I said completely confused "Alright, so what game do you wanna play?" He asked "What about *game of your choice*?" I said "M'kay" He said then we started playing.

-Many games later brought by your shitty author-

   Right now we were playing google feud, [Inspired by Markiplier playing Google feud] and we're laughing our asses off"My friends are all Dead" I typed dead "Omg, that was one of them, hahahaha" I laughed "My friends are all Mean" Horror typed mean "Fuck, that wasn't one of them" Horror said "Wasted? Wasted and i hate this club, hahahaha, this game is so stupid." Horror laughed "I know right" I said while still laughing. Soon we calmed down "What are we gonna do now?" I asked "What about we make a pillow fort?" Horror asked "Sure, its been awhile since i build a fort. I didn't know you were into this kind of things" I said then i took a bunch of pillows and started to make a fort with Horror.

-Time skip by Killer saying UwU-

     Boi, the fort was almost as big as Horror's room "This is HUMUNGOUS!" I said "It is humungous" Horror said then we started to do whatever we want in the fort and ended up cuddling with each other.

      While we were cuddling Horror kept flirting with me "Stop flirting with me" I said while pouting "Nope, i like seeing you flustered" Horror said "Shut up!" I said "Nah~" Horror said then he wink at me, i was a blushing mess.

      Then Horror kissed me on my lips, my eyes widened from shock then Horror pull away and smirked at me. "Why did you do that!?" U said or more like yelled at him "Did what?~" Horror asked like nothing happened "You know what you did!" I said "I don't know what you're talking about~" Horror said "HORROR!" I said blushing 'I was kissed by Nightmare when i hung out with him and now Horror kissed me?!' I thought then we heard a banging on the door "HORROR! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THERE WITH MOONLIGHT?!?! I SWEAR IF YOU DO SOMETHING SINFUL I WON'T HESITATE TO DUST YOU!!!" Nightmare yelled but Horror kept cuddling with me ignoring Nightmare's yell then the door got blasted by Killer "Alright, what the fuck do you all want?!" Horror said clearly annoyed because they ruin the moment
"YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR HOURS WITH PUPPET!" Error said "So what? Jealous?~" Horror said smirking at them while holding me close to his chest. "Get away from Angel! She's MINE!" Dust said "Wait what?" I said quietly "In your fucking dreams! She's clearly MINE!" Killer said
"Shut the hell up! She's MINE!" Nightmare said, i somehow manage to slip out of Horror grasp and started to leave the scene 'Fuck this shit im out' i thought then i saw p/n "Hey, p/n" I said then i open my arms and p/n jumped on my arms then i started to pet her ignoring the chaos.

Author pov

        While the skele-boiz still bickering about who you belong to, Dust manage to leave the since and started to look for you.

-Time skip when Dust finds you-

     "Hey Angel, sorry about what happened back there" Dust said "Oh, its nothing...." You said while petting p/n.
"Say.... Do you wanna go to the park with me tomorrow?" Dust asked "Sure" You said then you walked away to god knows where

     "Ahem" Dust heard Nightmare fake coughing then Dust slowly turned around "H-hey..........Guys....." Dust said while laughing nervously when deep down inside he's afraid that he'll lose his head for asking you out "I swear i will Dust you and Horror when we got back to the castle" Nightmare said, Dust could see that Nightmare is Holding Horror with one of his tentacle and he could see the fear in Horror's face. "....Welp, im out" Dust said quickly then run for his life while Error, Killer and Nightmare chased him around the house.

    Okeh, i've done this chapter. Also thank you for then one who votes this story, i really appreciate it. Shout out to:
-wonderspacetime
-holymolydonut
-Nashanix
-StarryChi-chi

Also today [in my country] is Error's Birthday so i made this fan art. [Please don't steal]

 [Please don't steal]

[I know its ugly... I tried :]]
Alright, i hope you have a good day UwU.