Your cat is being a jerk to Error

Okay, im gonna take this story seriously now. Im just making this story into a retarded story by putting thousand of sheets ;-;.

Y/n pov

I woke up at midnight, then i feel something or rather someone's arms around my waist. I looked behind me to see Error. I blushed, then i tried to get up but then Error dragged me back to bed and pull me close to his chest, i blushed even harder because Error's lips [????] Is on my neck.

Then i feel Error's arms loosen around my waist, so i escaped his arm cage and replaced it with pillow and then i go downstairs for midnight snacks. Not knowing what's gonna happened when i left p/n in Error's room.

-Later-

I was on my way to the kitchen when i saw Killer in the kitchen. Raiding the fridge, then he saw me "Hey, cuddles. What 'cha doin up in the middle of the night?" Killer asked me "What are YOU doing up at midnight?" I asked Killer "I asked you first -~-" Killer said "Just getting a midnight snacks" I said "Well, same for me, but it looks like there's nothing on the fridge" Killer said "Wait.... I thought i-" "Horror probably raided the fridge 4 times at midnight" Killer said.

Then Killer looked at me and smirk "Well... Since there's nothing on the fridge to snack on..." Killer said then he approach me with the same smirk on his face "W-what are you doing!?" I said blushing a bit, i back away until i hit the wall and Killer is in front of me.

"I might as well snack on you~" Killer said, i blushed even more "Im gonna eat you up, i bet you taste sweet as honey~" Killer said, my face was a legit christmas tree right now, then i smack him ,soft but hard with the closest object around me which is a cereal box.

"No. >/////<" I said to Killer. "Ow, what was that for?" Killer jokingly whined "You kept teasing me every. Single. Frickin. Time >///<" I said while smacking him on the head with a cereal box "Hey, why are you hitting me with a cereal box? Are you a cereal killer?" Killer said "Baka! baka! baka! baka! baka!" I said still blushing and still smacking the cereal box on his head [Press F to pay respect] "Pfft, geez relax, im just kidding" Killer said then Killer peck me on the lips.

Then we heard noises coming from Error's room. We looked at each other then we approach Error's room then Killer opened the door anddddddd

Boi, Error's room were trashed and i see that Error is struggling to get p/n off of him since she was on his back biting his shirt.

-40 minutes ago-

Author pov

While Error is still sleeping while holding and kissing 'Y/n', p/n decided to knocked down a few things off of his table. Creating a mess, then p/n saw that Error's closet door isn't closed, she went to climb inside Error's closet and started to scratch on his clothes.

Then she go back down to the floor making some of Error's clothes falls. Then p/n decided to climb onto the bed and bit Error's shirt without him knowing since Error is still sleeping then p/n went to sit on Error's face and then Error woke up.

"What the fuck are you doing sitting on my face? >:(" Error said sitting up placing p/n on his lap then he looked around his room and boi he was pissed. "Why the fuck did you trashed my room!?!?! YOU DEMON CAT!" Error said then when he looked at his lap to see that p/n is gone and then Error felt something climbing on his back and biting his shirt "WTF?!? GET OFF OF ME!! WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME?!?!" Error said trying to get p/n off of his back but failed. Then the door open to reveal you and Killer.

-Present-

Y/n pov

Me and Killer were shocked... Well... Killer is trying his hardest not to laugh at the destroyer of AU. "PUPPET!! HELP ME GET P/N OFF OF ME!!" Error said then i went to help Error get p/n off of him.

-Time skip by your retarded author-

After awhile i eventually got p/n off of Error's back then p/n jumped out of my arms and went to Killer and then Killer picked p/n and started to pet her. "THAT CAT IS A DEMON!! SHE'S A SATAN!!" Error said "No she's not" I said.

Then the others come in here because they heard Error's voice "What the heck is going on here?" Nightmare asked "That cat is a demon, she doesn't like me" Error said "Just because she doesn't like you doesn't mean she's a demon" Horror said "Yes it does" Error said "So if y/n doesn't like you does that mean she's a demon?" Dust asked Error "..." "*Sigh* Nevermind" Error said "I still hate that cat" Error said "I HEARD THAT ERROR!!!" I said.

Alright, so i have a good news and a bad news for you. The good news is... Im gonna make another book called "Yandere Bad Sanses x reader" I have not seen yandere bad sanses x reader yet sooo, if you make it, tell me, i'd love to read it. The bad news is... I'll be making "Yandere Bad Sanses x reader" Book AFTER i finished this book ;-;.

Anyway i draw Gacha_Teddy-chan a fanart. Soooo Gacha_Teddy-chan if you saw this and if i missed any details or missed colour it.... Im sorry ;-;.

I fucked up the shading

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day.