A day with Dust

[Edited, some comments might not make sense]

Y/n pov

'Alright, today im gonna hang out with Dust at the park' i thought while changing 'Hopefully he didn't kiss me (•^•)' i thought again, then someone knocked on my door and i opened it only to see Dust.

"Ya ready?" He asked "Yup" I said then he grab my hand and teleported to the park. Everyone in the park gave us a weird look since Dust is a monster and Dust just death glare at them and they looked away minding their own business. "Hey, wanna buy an ice creams?" Dust asked me "Sure!" I said, Dust chuckled then we went to buy the ice creams.

-Later-

We sat on a bench near by and started to eat our ice creams. While i was eating my ice cream, i didn't notice that there's an ice cream on my cheek, but Dust notice it and now he's looking at me. "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked him "Actually yeah, there is" He said then he gently grab my chin and lean closer 'He's gonna kiss me isn't he?-~-' i thought blushing but he didn't, instead he licked my cheek, and i blushed like crazy, "What the heck Dust! Why'd you do that!?" I said/yelled at him, he just chuckled "There's an ice cream on your cheek" He simply said "You could've handed me a handkerchief, Baka!" I said "I would give you a handkerchief... If i had one -3-" He said then i felt like im- no, we're being watched by someone.

Author pov (-Before you go to the park-)

"I can't believe that Dust is asking y/n out" Killer said "I swear i will kill him when we got back" Error said "We're just gonna stalk them at the park" Nightmare said then he looked at Horror "Sure, we could do that. To make sure he doesn't do anything" Horror said "Yeah, like what YOU did with Moonlight yesterday" Nightmare said sarcastically "Whatever" Horror said then they saw you and Dust teleported to the park. "Alright, let's go" Nightmare said then they teleported to the park and hide behind the trees..

-Time skip by your lonely author-

Boi, they were mad when they saw Dust licking your cheek 'Im gonna kill that bastard' they thought, then they notice that you started to feel that she's being watched by them. "Shit, she'll notice that we're stalking them" Error whispered.

Y/n pov

"Are you okay Angel?" Dust asked me "Yeah, its just...i feel like we're being watched" I said then i notice that Dust is looking around then he spotted something or someone behind the trees.
He growled "Hey Angel, let's go somewhere else" Dust said "But-" "No buts!" Dust cut me off then he teleported us somewhere else.

Dust pov

'Why the fuck are they here!? Fuck, im gonna lose my head when we go home later' i growled glaring at them "Hey Angel, let's go somewhere else" I said "But-" "No buts!-" I cut her off then i teleported us somewhere else.

Author pov

'Aw fuck, he notice us' They thought

Y/n pov

I looked around the place and its so frickin beautiful. It has waterfalls, fireflies, and gems looking stones were on the ceiling, it looks like we're on a cave. "Dust, when did you found this place?" I asked "Well...i found this place a few days ago at night when i couldn't sleep" Dust said "Its beautiful" I said "Not as beautiful as you" Dust mumbled "What was that? Did you say something?" I asked "No-nothing! I said nothing" Dust quickly said blushing "Okay" I said then we sit on the grass and started talking about random stuff for god knows how long.Then i notice that Dust is holding my hand while avoiding eye contact, i blushed and also avoid eye contact.

Then i feel Dust grab my face to face him and then Dust kissed me 'Oh my frickin god, this is the 3rd time i got kissed' i thought while blushing then Dust bring me closer to him deepening the kiss, Dust kept staring into my eyed. Then we broke the kiss "Why the heck did you kiss me?!?!" I yelled while punching him, on the other hand Dust let me punch him cause it doesn't hurt.

-Time skip by you still hitting Dust-

Dust chuckled "Alright, alright" Dust said, catching your fist with ease "We're going back, its getting late" Dust said "Ngh, fine (=~=)" I said, then we teleported back home.

Author pov

When you and Dust go back home or more like teleported home, the others were already in the living room waiting for Dust. "Thanks for taking me there Dust" You said still blushing "No prob" Dust said then he winked at you. Then you walk to your room leaving Dust with the jealous skeletons.

"Alright, why the fuck are you guys spying on us?!" Dust said "Why the fuck, did YOU licked y/n's cheek?!" Killer yelled "Its none of your business!" Dust said "Yes, it is OUR business!" Nightmare said while glaring dagger at Dust "Dust, i swear i won't hesitate to destroy your shitty AU even though its already shitty" Error said "*Sigh* You're lucky that we're in Moonlight's house, if not you're already a pile of dust" Nightmare said suddenly an axe was thrown by Horror, directly to Dust's direction, Dust manage to dodge at the last second and the axe stuck to the wall "The hell man?!" Dust yelled "STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" Horror yelled in anger and jealousy.

"Guys...what's with the noise here?" You said "Nothing Moonlight, we're just talking" Nightmare said "Ok, but keep the noise down im trying to sleep" You said "Ok" Killer said then you went to your room again.

"God damnit, we've become so obsessed over Puppet" Error said "And also, Horror, keep your voice down will ya?" Nightmare said "fine" Horror said while glaring at Dust as he went to grab his axe that stuck to the wall. "I will go to my room" Killer said "Same" Horror said then they went to their rooms "*Sigh* Fuck this, im out" Dust said then he teleported to his room. Soon enough Nightmare and Error went back to their rooms too.

Alright, seems like they all started to go really obsessed over you •w•. Also im going to add Cross and probably Cross Chara. Tell me if i should add Cross Chara. Also i made a new AU called ExcaliburTale but i only made Sans (idk if i should add the others). Tell me if you want to see it and i'll post it on the next Chapter. Alright, hope y'all have a good day •w•.