Rainy day

[Edited, some comments might not make sense]  

Hello guys! So my school decided to give us a 'holiday' because of the corona virus for 2 weeks, so we're doing an online study for the whole 2 weeks. Anyway since i will be at my house the whole weeks doing whatever i usually do, so i will try my best to update as much as i can. Alright back to the story bruh.

Y/n pov

    I woke up and started stretching. Then i went to change into a f/c long sleeved shirt and s/f/c jeans and started to do whatever i do in the morning before i go downstairs.

-Later TwT-

     I was about to go out to get some fresh air and to clear my mind from the skele-boiz until i felt a hand on my shoulder, then i turned around only to see Dust "Where are you going Angel?" Dust asked 'Are you serious? Another nickname?' I thought "Umm, im gonna go out to get some fresh air...why?" I asked "Nothing, just wanted to know" Dust said "Okay...?" I said confused then i go out and started to walk to *insert random location*. Then i saw an ice cream stand/store, 'welp, its been awhile since i had an ice cream' i thought then i buy a f/f (fav flavor) ice cream and started to walk around while eating my ice cream.

-2000 years later (jk)-

     After i felt like its getting late i started to walk back home. While i was walking home i felt something wet hit my head, then i realised its raining 'Great... I didn't bring any umbrella...way to go y/n' i thought then i started to walk a bit faster. Unfortunately not even on the half way there im already soaked from the rain so i sprinted to my house ASAP.

Author pov

     "Where the heck is Puppet? She hasn't come back yet and its raining" Error asked "Dunno, she's probably on her way home right now" Horror said, then you came in "And there she is" Horror continued. "You're soaked from the rain, hahahaha" Nightmare laughed "Its not funny! I didn't bring an umbrella because i didn't know it was going to rain!" You yelled at nightmare, Killer then approach you and put his jacket over you, you blushed and looked away from Killer. Boi, the others were legit death glaring at Killer and Killer just gave them a smirk,  "Im going to change" You said then you went to your room and change to your normal clothes.

    You then go look for p/n, but you couldn't find p/n so you asked the boiz if they've seen p/n. "Guys! Have you seen p/n?" You asked "Oh, that cat of yours? Error put it in the closet because she always bite Error's hoodie" Dust said then Error slowly get out of the scene."*Deep breath*Error! Im gonna whop your non-existence ass for putting p/n in the closet!" You said then you chased Error around but of course you cannot even catch Error since he can teleport to god knows where.

   Since you give up to catch Error, you decided to Free p/n from the closet and you decided to give Error a silent treatment for 3 days.

Y/n pov

   After i freed p/n, i took her to my room and place her down on the floor gently, then i started to have headache and started to sneeze 'God, why does the author have to make me sick' I thought [ Hey! Do. Not. Break. Da. Mighty. Fourth. Wall. Bruh! *Repair the fourth wall* Alright back into the storeh ]. I decided that i will just rest to ease the headache. Then i change to my pj's and sleep.

Author pov

     "I had a funny feeling that tomorrow is gonna be interesting" Nightmare said "How so?" Horror asked? "I dunno, i just had a feeling that tomorrow is gonna be interesting ok?!"  Nightmare said "Ok! Geez." Horror said.

Alright guys, like i said before, since i will be at home for the whole 2 weeks i will try to update as much as possible. Also here's a drawing that i made... Please don't steal

[Im not that good at drawing but

[Im not that good at drawing but...that's all i got for now]
[I change my oc's clothes a few days ago]

Alright i will probably update again tomorrow... So... Buh bai